Testosterone I/O Program
"Best Product On The Market On How To Naturally Raise Your Testosterone Levels"
Last Update: August 25, 2019
FULL DETAILED REVIEW
It's based on hard scientific facts as well as his own personal experience, which is always a great combination.
The advice that's given here is really solid and will work for any man who puts in the effort to stick to the program.
In early 2015 Walker updated and rebranded this course as TestShock, so click here to check out our review of it.
Was this review helpful to you?
This handbook shows men how to naturally increase testosterone quickly and safely without medications or gels. Christopher Walker created the program for those suffering from low testosterone and providing the proper knowledge and his step-by-step process using specialized training, nutrition, and lifestyle techniques.
The program is based on current and conclusive scientific literature available on several scientific and medical databases.
The lite edition (full program) includes:
- Information to naturally optimize testosterone production
- Actionable steps
- What to know and what to ignore
- Including topics on masturbation, sex, carbohydrate consumption, fasting, technology
Black edition (full program plus extras) includes:
- Full program
- 3 full 6 month training programs
- 4 weekly meal plans
- Access to 25 supplementary videos
- Bonus interview
- Readable on tablets
- Including topics on growing taller, male pattern baldness, BPA, alcohol, testing
- Download (Video)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- The role that sleep plays
- The role that music plays
- The influences of technology
- What your posture has to do with testosterone
- Will more sex increase testosterone?
- Does cold water therapy work or is it a myth
- How your job, boss, and office fit into the equation
- How social dynamics affects your testosterone level
- Popular sports and their testosterone profile rankings
- The relationship between body fat% and testosterone
- Increasing testosterone and growth hormone levels as an endurance athlete
- Does masturbation in comparison to actual real sex contribute to hormone optimization?
- The pros and cons in taking supplements versus natural production, and injecting hormones
- Inexpensive and cheap ways to have your hormone levels checked
- Ways to boost your testosterone and GH levels in quick cycles
- How carbohydrates work in the testosterone process
- Is it possible to actually grow taller?
- When you will see and feel tangible results
What You Get:
- PDF program (141 pages)
- PDF program (252 pages)
- Training programs
- Meal plans
- Readable on tablets
Guarantee / Terms:
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
The lite edition - $77
Black edition - $97