Information for Product Owners
We encourage product owners/ companies to co-operate with Dating Skills Review to ensure that their portfolio of products are present in the Dating Skills Review (DSR) database, that their information is correct and well represented.
There are six ways you can help us to help you:
- Submission of Products: If you have a product that is not already listed on Dating Skills Review contact Keith at email@example.com with a link to its web address and any information you have on it (e.g. table of contents, product summary etc.). Your product will be added within 1 week of submission.
- Modification of Product Information: DSR editors are very careful in getting our facts correct. However, in any system human errors are bound to turn up. If you identify some product information that is incorrect please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also 'claim' your product if you are registered on Dating Skills Review. This will enable you to modify product information yourself. Ask Keith for the details.
- Encourage User Reviews: You can help yourself by asking users of your products to post their unbiased reviews and testimonials on Dating Skills Review. Product owners typically do this by reaching out to their email list with a link to their product and asking their users to post a review on it. Others have posted on their blogs or placed announcements on their sites asking users of their products to post reviews.
- News: We encourage you to send or contact us with any news on your products (e.g. upcoming products to be released, launch of a product, products in the development pipeline etc.). We will also include any company news in the news section (e.g. changes of instructors, reorientation of the company etc.). To submit news contact us on email@example.com.
- Dating Skills Podcast: Contact us to schedule an interview to appear on our Dating Skills Podcast interviews series.
Note: You first need to have achieved a "Very Good" rating (7 or higher) in one of our Editor Reviews. If we have not yet reviewed one of your products contact us to get one of your products on our review schedule.
- Using an Editors' Choice Award: The Editors' Choice award is reserved for only the best products that serve a dating advice need to the highest quality standard. If we have awarded one of your products this award learn how to use it to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
There are strict rules for the participation of product owners on Dating Skills Review (DSR). These have been established to ensure that mischievous product owners do not attempt to corrupt or bias the product information, and as a result jeopardize its credibility. This would clearly devalue the information for DSR's users.
Breaking any of these rules will results in the product owner/ company being banned from DSR and, depending on the severity of the situation, a fraudulent tag with an explanation of the 'negative' activities that the product owner has undertaken will be placed on their products.
Ultimately these rules are not here to persecute you, we encourage a very healthy collaboration with product owners, but our first 'priority' will always be maintaining the quality of information and its credibility for our users on DSR.
These rules are:
- User Reviews: Product owners/ companies are prohibited from submitting user reviews in any shape or form. Whether it be for their own products or those of other product owners/ companies.
- Responding to Negative Reviews: Please see how you can respond to negative reviews via our product owner response process.