Female Orgasm Blueprint
"Practical Video Guide That Teaches Many Effective Techniques To Help Women Achieve Orgasm"
Last Update: April 20, 2021
FULL DETAILED REVIEW
Jason Julius points out early on that all women are different, and not everyone will respond exactly the same to each technique. So as you watch these videos, keep in mind that it’s important to communicate with women in bed to find out what they like, and not just assume she will like the same thing that another girl responded to.
Something that isn’t mentioned in the course, but worth paying attention to, is how a woman’s body responds to what you are doing. Make an effort to watch her facial expressions, how she clenches her muscles, arches her back, noises she makes etc. to give you a better idea of what she is and is not enjoying.
Helping Women RelaxIn the first module Jason talks about how the biggest hurdle most women have to achieving orgasm is mental blocks when having sex. The source of these can vary from woman to woman, but the end result is that they end up thinking too much and are not present in the moment. So the most important thing you need to do is make sure a woman is relaxed so she can enjoy the experience.
Physically, practically every woman is capable of achieving different types of orgasms, but some won’t have experienced them yet. There are some different ideas given that you can use to help her get out of her head and be fully present in her body, so that the techniques will have the biggest impact.
At one point Jason talks about how he can tell after talking to a woman for only a few minutes how easy or hard it will be for her to have orgasms. He says this is based on how comfortable she is with her body and how confident and outgoing she is. This matches my experience as well, where girls who are more spontaneous and in tune with their sexuality will be able to reach orgasm much faster when having sex.
So keep this in mind when you are trying out these techniques. If your girl is more shy and reserved, has limited sexual experience, any sexual hang ups or other factors, you’ll need to go more slowly and really make sure she is comfortable and relaxed. Don’t focus exclusively on her orgasm as the only goal of sex, as you’ll just put more pressure on the both of you. Relax, have fun with each other, and the techniques you learn here are more likely to work for you.
Different Types of OrgasmsSo what are the different types of orgasms that women can experience? There’s clitoral orgasms and vaginal orgasms. The latter are generally a more intense type of orgasm and are often referred to here in this course as full body orgasms. Women are more likely to be familiar with clitoral orgasms, as this is what they most often experience when they masturbate.
The Female Orgasm Blueprint teaches a number of different ways to stimulate the clitoris so you can give her a clitoral orgasm, whether by oral sex, digital stimulation or a combination of both.
The real benefit of the course though comes from the different ways it teaches you to give women vaginal orgasms, as most of this knowledge is not well known by the majority of men. Full body orgasms are harder for a woman to achieve by herself, so if you can help her experience them you’ll really stand out in her mind.
The two main areas focused on here are the G-spot and the A-spot (also known as the deep spot). G-spot stimulation is more well known, but still something that a lot of guys don’t get right. This is the key spot for helping women experience squirting orgasms, something most women will not have experienced, so you’ll need to get her used to the idea and then build up to it in most cases.
While Jason does talk about how to achieve squirting orgasms, he doesn’t go into as much depth as some other products that specialize on this subject. For a more in-depth look at this subject, check out our reviews of Squirting Orgasm Mastery, White Tiger Tantra and Squirting 101.
The A-spot is not as well known about and a lot of women even don’t know they have this spot right at the back of their vaginas. Jason covers a number of different techniques you can use to stimulate it, and how it can feel incredible for women and very different to a G-spot orgasm.
The majority of the techniques involve using your fingers to stimulate her, but there are also tips given on how you can focus on hitting these different spots when you are having sex.
The module on oral sex is also very good, and you’ll learn why copying what you see in porn is a terrible idea and what you should be doing instead. Good advice overall, with some moves that range from quite basic all the way up to pretty advanced.
Mental ArousalIt’s no secret that the brain is the biggest sexual organ, so if you really want to maximize the sexual pleasure a woman feels you need to also concentrate on mentally arousing her. While this is covered to a certain extent here in the course, it’s not given as much attention as the actual physical techniques.
For the most part, Jason is coming from the perspective that you are sleeping with a girl you’re already in a relationship with. And in this regard, the advice here is good. He focuses on communication, respect and making her feel good while letting her know how good she makes you feel.
There isn’t any real advice given on sleeping with a girl for the first time, or how a girl you’re having a one night stand with might differ from a girl you’re in a relationship with. There are a number of different ways you can get a girl sexually turned on psychologically that aren’t really explored here. For example, at one point he talks about a sexual fantasy that he says all women have, but the whole topic of sexual fantasies and how to discuss them with women is not covered at all.
There are a few bonus videos that are included, one of which covers the subject of dirty talk. This is one of the best videos in the whole course and is a great introduction for guys about how to bring up dirty talk by starting mildly and getting more explicit from there. Jason also makes it clear how women love dirty talk and once you bring it up they’ll often get more dirty than you could imagine.
It’s worth pointing out that there are some women who might get offended by some of the suggestions included, especially if you’re in a relationship already and it seems really out of character for you. That’s why it’s recommended you only progress the level of dirtiness after you see she is responding well to it. But a high percentage of women will respond well to most of what is suggested here, assuming you act with confidence.
Dirty talk is a great way to get her mentally aroused and let her play out some of her fantasies. One technique Jason suggests is to use the power of anticipation to your advantage. So if you send her a few dirty texts throughout the day, by the time you see her later on she’ll be practically ready to rip your clothes off.
I would have liked to seen this expanded on a bit further, and cover areas such as how to set a dominant frame while in bed, roleplaying, sex toys and sexual fantasies amongst a few others.
One reason that many men have trouble sexually satisfying a woman isn’t necessarily a lack of technique, but simply not being aggressive and dominant enough in bed that she doesn’t get excited. Especially for guys who are less experienced, this is a very common problem.
For that reason I think that the Revolutionary Sex is a great product to use in conjunction with the Female Orgasm Blueprint. The former focuses a bit more on the psychological aspects of sex, while the latter takes care of the specific techniques.
The Bottom Line:Overall this is a really solid product that will give you enough tips and tricks that you’ll never run out of ideas when in bed with a woman. If you’re not fully confident in your ability to give women sexual pleasure then this is definitely worth checking out. It also sets up realistic expectations and teaches a good mindset for a healthy sexual relationship.
Was this review helpful to you?
The “Female Orgasm Blueprint” is a video tutorial with 9 modules and over 2 hours of content on how to give your woman a variety of different orgasms.
It is the first and continues to be the main program from Jason Julius of the company Orgasm Arts.
Bonus items include:
- #1: Quick Guide To Female Orgasms ebook
- #2: How To Talk Dirty - Video tutorial
- #3: Video Guide To Female Anal Orgasms - Video tutorial
- #4: Secrets To Female Sexual Persuasion - Video
- #5: Male Sexual Confidence - Video
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Module 1 – Mindset for Approaching Orgasms
- An introduction to the healthy mindset you need in order to give a woman an orgasm
- The correct way to approach giving a woman an orgasm
- Different types of orgasms women are capable of
- The one key you must master to achieve orgasm mastery
- What your goal should be to actually achieve success with female orgasms
- Why most women never reach their full orgasm potential
- The # 1 killer of orgasms and how to avoid it
- Why her goal could be blocking her from achieving orgasm
- How to first stimulate a woman to "teach" her to orgasm
- How to frame a sexual experience so a woman feels comfortable
- What to ask her so you can be certain you know what she likes
- How to get her multi-orgasmic so she has multiple orgasms during sex
Module 2 – Guiding Her Mind
- Why you must guide a woman's mind in order to achieve full body orgasms
- Two things you must have from her before she will let herself go to have an orgasm
- Secrets to guiding her to letting go and giving herself to you
- The one line that will make a woman fall madly for you
- What women are afraid to let go of and how it could block her from orgasm
- The pitfalls of guiding her mind
- The 4 mind blocks that will hinder your partner from reaching her full potential
- Understand foreplay and the role it plays in full body female orgasms
- The personality prerequisites you can identify to know how easily she will be able to orgasm
- Why your woman needs to be a “receiver” and not a “giver” and how to transform her
- The single most important factor not to focus on if you want to master her orgasm
- How to lead her into the present, and eliminate internal dialogue
- Your biggest ally for getting your woman off
- How to start foreplay long before getting into the bedroom
- How to destroy mind blocks that enter into a woman’s head during sex
Module 3 - Female Anatomy
- A look at female anatomy and the parts of a woman's body to know about to give her an orgasm
- A detailed understanding of the exterior of the vagina known as the Vulva
- Learn about the location of the clitoris and the clitoral hood
- What part of a woman's vagina corresponds to the sensitive part of a man's penis
- Where to touch a woman to see if she's open to anal play without having to ask
- Find out where female ejaculate comes out of her body
- The "legs" of the clitoris and how there's more to her clitoris than what you see on the outside
- How the size of the clitoris can effect how sensitive it is
- Diagram explaining exactly where the G Spot is located
- A side view angle to locate both the front and back of her deep spot
- The urethral sponge and how it balloons when stimulated correctly
- Avoid the part of the inside of a woman's vagina that can be irritating to touch
- A close up look at the Skene's Gland, also known as the Female Prostate
- Clitoral Vs Vaginal Orgasms
- Quotes from women detailing what the experience of a vaginal orgasm actually feels like
Module 4 – Clitoral Orgasms
- Everything you need to know about giving her a Clitoral Orgasm, including demonstrations
- How to locate the Clitoris and Clitoral Hood
- Avoid touching her Clitoris the wrong way to avoid making it painful for her
- How a woman usually touches herself during masterbation to give herself an orgasm
- The number one complaint women have about men stimulating their sensitive spots
- Basic Clitoral stimulation demonstration
- Learn how to rub the outside of her vulva to stimulate the legs of the Clitoris
- Two finger technique to stroke the shaft of her clit for a powerful sensation demonstration
- How to "jack off" the head of her clit with out even touching it demonstration
- Teach her to get herself off using a muscle exercise while you squeeze her vulva demonstration
- How to know if it feels good to your partner without asking her
- How to know if she's had a Clitoral Orgasm
- Sex positions for clitoral stimulation that’ll have her begging for more
Module 5 - G Spot Orgasms
- The G Spot module teaches you how to give her a strong Vaginal Orgasm
- How to build up anticipation for g spot stimulation
- The exact location of the G Spot, all women have one
- Find out what it feels like at rest vs after she becomes stimulated
- Demonstration of a basic single finger technique to get her started
- The correct pressure and speed to use to make her G Spot respond powerfully
- How to penetrate a woman with two fingers correctly so her vagina relaxes and opens up
- Underground Two finger "Running Man" technique demonstration that’ll drive her crazy
- Two finger "Bull Horn" technique demonstration
- How to know when she's had a vaginal orgasm
- Sex positions for g spot stimulation that’ll make you both cum
Module 6 – Deep Spot Orgasms
- The Deep Spot: learn to stimulate her in a way that she's never been touched before
- How powerfully women respond to Deep Spot stimulation
- What you should know about a woman before you penetrate her
- How to best position your body while doing Deep Spot techniques
- The exact location of the front and back of The Deep Spot
- What the Deep Spot will feel like when you get there
- The sensitive areas of the Deep Spot
- How to avoid hitting the wrong areas, and avoiding making it uncomfortable for her
- What to do if you can't get all the way back there
- Single Finger Deep Spot technique demonstration
- Where to place your other hand on the outside to make it feel twice as intense to her
- Tornado Twister technique demonstration, this will blow her away
- Back of the deep spot technique, a completely different feel for her
- Sexual positions for deep spot stimulation that will put her in the driver's seat
Module 7 – Oral Sex (Cunnilingus) Techniques
- The correct way to perform oral sex on a woman and how virtually every man gets it wrong
- The one thing that makes women self conscious about oral sex, and how to get her past it
- How to position yourself for Oral Sex
- The #1 key to success when eating out a woman
- The sensitive areas on the outside of her vagina (it's not all about the Clitoris)
- How most men have learned the wrong way to perform Oral Sex and actually annoy her
- The proper way to stimulate her Clitoris during Oral Sex
- The ways to properly penetrate her while eating her out
- How to penetrate her with one finger and give her an incredible the sensation
- How to finish off her G Spot and give her a toe curling experience
- How you can make a sensation similar to a vibrator to stimulate her Clitoris
- What you need to pay attention to that almost no one does while eating her out
Module 8 – Squirting Orgasms aka Female Ejaculation
- How to give her a squirting orgasm
- Where female ejaculation comes from, and what the fluid actually is
- The difference between real squirting orgasms and the fake ones you see in porn
- How to stimulate her to give her a squirting orgasm
- What the urethral sponge has to do with female ejaculation
- What it will feel like inside of her as she's getting close to squirting
- What most women do to inhibit themselves from having squirting orgasms
- How to introduce a woman to the concept of squirting orgasms
- A woman's number one fear about squirting orgasms and how to get her past it
- What muscles a woman needs to control in order to be able to have full body orgasms
- An important exercise achieving squirting orgasms and increase the power of orgasms
Module 9 - Troubleshooting
- Blocks in the road that still might be unclear
- Troubleshooting the most difficult situations
- Answers to some of the most common questions regarding Female Orgasms
- Things that could inhibit her ability to achieve every orgasm explained in the training
- What to do if she's a very visual type of person to get her to orgasm
- How using a vibrator could inhibit her from responding to certain techniques
- Fears and anxieties that might be blocking her from achieving full body orgasms
- How tension in the body can be a problem and what to do about it
- Plus a wrap up of everything from the training
What You Get:
Female Orgasm Blueprint Video Tutorial with 9 Modules
Guarantee / Terms:
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
User Reviews of Female Orgasm Blueprint
Most Helpful User Reviews
"One of the best products to improve your sex skills that you could possibly buy"
February 18, 2013
Was this review helpful to you?
"Outstanding easy to implement program!"
April 01, 2013
It really makes more sense to make sex programs like this in video form so you can see exactly what’s supposed to be done. It could be difficult for some to visualize descriptions from the usual ebook format. If you guys are familiar with David Shade’s material this program has some similar ideas and techniques. If I had to make one criticism about this it would be that the mental aspect isn’t as emphasized as I think it should be. He does a good job addressing it but the female orgasm insider program that he has really goes into that and I think that should have been included in this one. All the techniques in the world are worthless if you can’t properly engage her mind.
Oh an I know dudes like to write glowing reviews on products when they haven’t even really implemented them in real life so let me make it clear that I've personally done many of the things discussed in this program and they WILL work. Your girl WILL have incredible orgasms and she’ll love you for it. Overall this is a great program, a must buy.
Was this review helpful to you?
"It'll help you to become a better lover"
March 24, 2013
Was this review helpful to you?