- Personal Data
- Trademark Advice
- Books, Courses and Coaching & Scott Valdez Reviews
Personal DataCommercial Alias Name: Scott Valdez
Profession(s): Dating Coach
Affiliated Dating Companies: Virtual Dating Assistants
Web PresencesTwitter profile: @OutsourceDating
Facebook profile: pages/Scott-Valdez/156142241162877
Blog: Virtual Dating Assistants Blog
As quoted in Men’s Health, “In spite of all this potential for romantic success, a staggering 97 percent of men give up the game after 3 months. They quit before figuring it out. So a very small percentage of men are seeing all the results. The good news: With the right photos, profile, search parameters, and messages, you can be one of those men.”
Personal LifeScott is a 2006 graduate of the University of Georgia. He lives in Argentina.
Dating Advice CareerScott was a Sales and Marketing Manager working too many hours to have a healthy dating life. He turned to the internet for meeting women online, nurtured his skills, and eventually developed a system for meeting women online.
Those skills included:
- Getting noticed by as many women as possible
- How to stand out from other guys online
- Using a short profile description to attract women
- Posting the best photos of himself
- Using his first email to a woman to grab her attention
- How to flirt with a woman and make her respond
- The perfect way to ask a woman out to get a positive response
However, Scott’s busy schedule did not allow him the time for meeting women online so he hired someone to set up dates for him – his first “Virtual Dating Assistant”.
His brother and buddies were requesting the “hook up”. As a result, Scott founded Virtual Dating Assistants (aka ViDA) in 2009. ViDA is a one-stop shop for outsourced online dating needs.
ViDA consists of online dating specialists with various attract and approach expertise that help men who don’t have the time by attracting women online for them. The company uses a “we test it first before it gets our stamp of approval” approach in order to maximize results.
Notable Media AppearancesScott has been featured in Forbes.com, The Washington Post, BBC / BBC Radio, Financial Times, Made Man, MSNBC, ABC News, The New York Times, L.A. Times, Daily Finance, Asylum, AOL, Newsweek, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Urban Daddy, and Entrepreneurs Journey
Books, Courses and Coaching & Scott Valdez Reviews
Help Us to Improve this Profile
The information in this coach profile and wiki is verified by Dating Skills Review's Editors to be as objective, complete and close to the truth as possible. It was created by Angel Donovan.
Help us improve this profile of Scott Valdez by sending us any information you believe to be missing, wrong or lacking detail or good quality images we don't have. Please state sources where possible to make our job easier to verify the correctness of the information.
Contact: [email protected]
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.