The Power Switch
"Power Switch" is being relaunched on January 7, 2014. Jason Capital is relaunching this product with the addition of a new training called "A Guaranteed Yes".
The training offers 10 "yes" compliance techniques, including:
- Social Dominance: How to make an audience bend to the will of your desires
- Silent Compliance: Making a girl happily comply without saying a word
- Ridiculous Compliance: Structuring a question in a way to make a girl see you as high-status
The Power Switch is a collection of courses designed to enable men to 'flip the attraction' switch of a woman by demonstrating he is a man of power, respect and desire. The idea is that if you flip this switch to a woman understanding how powerful you are, she will follow and chase you, and the relationship will be on your terms. It includes modules that build on the concept of flipping a woman's switch so she is investing in you.
The program is structured to help you:
- Radiate an ultra-attractive vibe of abundance
- Discover a wealth of pus,y-having opportunities
- Discover how you are different and stand out from the average guy
- Become more influential and attractive
The system was initially launched in October 2013 as Natural Charm Installation System.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- The Power Switch: Platinum Training
- The Power Switch 911 Technique
- The Sex Panther Method Video Training
- Power Switch Installation Sessions with Jason Capital and Adam Gilad
- Power Switch Installation Sessions with Jason Capital and Christian Hudson
- The Complete Power Switch 3-Part Mindset Series
- "A Guaranteed YES!" Video Training
- The Ultimate Power Video and MP3 Training
What You Get:
- MP3 audio downloads
Guarantee / Terms:
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
An initial payment of $67 will be billed. Then 14 days later, a second and final payment of $67 will be billed.
User Reviews of The Power Switch
Most Helpful User Reviews
"This is the some of the best stuff out there"
March 07, 2015
Was this review helpful to you?