The Couple's Guide To Revolutionary Sex
"Inspirational Advice on How to Use Sex to Empower your Long Term Relationships"
Last Update: July 05, 2020
FULL DETAILED REVIEW
Despite its shortness, it is of great value - both for its ability to inspire and develop an empowering mindset in long term committed relationships.
There is very little fluff in the book.
Extinguishing Limiting BeliefsThe "Couples Guide to Revolutionary Sex" pushes back on the commonly accepted idea that relationships lose their passion over time, and points out some of the misconceptions of how other advice (wrongly) tries to help people to prolong and develop their relationships through sex.
It also pushes back on some of the ideas that have originated from the seduction/ pick up artist community about the need for multiple relationships or sex partners. In my opinion, this book is a 'hidden gem' that many guys who have followed the 'seduction community' should read to give them a new and more empowering mindset about relationships.
I had this book on a backlog to review since many other books are more popular - but I'm really glad I took the time to look into it - it's lack of popularity, does not reflect it's usefulness.
Leveraging other WorksAlex Allman has taken some of the content from David Deida's Way of the Superior Man, and built on it focusing on the sex dimension of relationships.
Alex also refers back to his entry product, 'Revolutionary Sex' and its content at various points in the book. This means that you only get the full value from the book if you've already read that.
Pre-Requisites and the Need for Practical Follow Up AdviceAlex Allman could have expanded on the principles a lot more, and added more practical guidelines to help implement his advice. It contains primarily advice about mindset, which beginners or even intermediates may find difficult to implement. While, a beginner would understand the mindset, I feel that he would not get its essence or understand how to implement it.
The book needed to provide more examples, specific guidelines and more filling content overall to drum the points home for beginners.
For advanced guys who already have a good understanding and developed of sexual and relationship skills, the advice in this book may provide some 'pointers' to take you to the next level. Personally this is exactly what I intend to do with this advice.
The Bottom LineInspirational content and advice on your mindset towards long term relationships and on the role of sex and how it can drive and continuously rejuvenate your relationships.
The perspectives offered in this book I haven't read anywhere else - if you are serious about making the most of your relationships, this is a must buy - at under $9 it is an absolute 'no brainer'.
Was this review helpful to you?
"The Couple's Guide To Revolutionary Sex" is a guide to the life that the author believes virtually everyone dreams about... the lifestyle that, if you really strip away all the other crap, everyone most aspires to. It's the life that most people just give up on almost without any fight at all... because they lack the courage to truly go for it.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Why sex seems more exciting when it’s new
- Scientific and psychological techniques to keep sex from losing its luster over time
- Why lovemaking in a long-term committed relationship is hotter than other kinds of sex
- How to fix your routine and boring sex life
- Using your knowledge and understanding of your partner’s body to read her sexual needs
- Why some men hold secret sexuality fears that cause communication issues with their wife
- Eliminating sexuality fears for a free flow of love in the bedroom and in your relationship
- Breaking through your partner’s sexuality fears so she opens up about her sexual desires
- A “sexual communication” technique to exhibit your masculine courage and certainty
- Locating secret arousal places on her body that can drive her crazy
- Using a woman’s private sexual fantasies to build trust and closeness
- Transforming “making love” into something hotter and more passionate
- The “4 different types of love,” and relying on the right one to improve your marriage sex-life
- Why women think differently about love and tapping into that way of thinking
- Using her way of thinking about love to transform yourself into her “Prince Charming”
- Building an automatic, psychological association in her mind so she sexually thinks about you
- Why men crave sexual variety and controlling that desire to refocus them onto your partner
- Why men and women cheat
- The origins of your deepest sexual fantasies and how to stop being ashamed of them
- Shielding the relationship against emotional issues that evolve from adding “fantasy” to your sex life
- The best ways to make her take better care of herself, for your mutual enjoyment
- A “brain-washing” technique to create massive sexual attraction within your loving relationship
- The “mental diet” that will slowly begin to make your woman look sexier
- Why sex becomes routine
- The common mistake that is probably robbing your woman of her femininity and attractiveness
- How the different parts of your brain think about sex
- How to take control of the parts of the brain that cause massive sexual attraction
- The method to discover the link between your lovemaking and your spiritual devotion and emotional healing
- How your strong friendship with your partner can do negative things to your masculine boundaries and kill sexual attraction for each other
- The special element separating honeymoon-like passionate couples from ordinary couples that love each other, but seem to have lost the “magic”
What You Get:
Guarantee / Terms:
60 Day Money Back Guarantee