Getting Her World
This program is a combination of the AMP Dojo and the 3 DVD programs that you can watch at home. It is intended for singles as well as those in a relationship, and with different types of women.
Bonus items include:
- The Connection Toolbox: The Top 12 Practices For Deep Connection (PDF Download)
- The Connection RoadMap: The 6 Levels of Conversation (PDF Download)
- Behind the Scenes of GHW with Decker & Garrison (Video Download)
- The "GHW Meditation Practice" Video (Video Download)
- Getting Decker's World - Interview (MP3 Audio)
- Getting Garrison's World - Interview (MP3 Audio)
- Getting Bryan's World - Interview (MP3 Audio)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
The KARINA program:
- Why "storytelling" can actually ruin a connection
- The "Heart Melter Question"
- How and when to allow for "full silences"
- The "Calling Her Out" Practice
- How to genuinely compliment a woman without being a jerk
- The "Echo Practice"
- The "Themes Practice"
- How to take a conversation from information exchange to genuine sharing
- Decker shares how he met a woman in a grocery store
- The difference between Informational, Personal, and Relational conversations
- How to stay more personal and avoid the "coach/therapist" dynamic with a woman
- Why you don't have to be the "Club Guy" to meet women at night
- The "Closer/Farther" Game
- The "Sealing the Exits" Practice
- The "Restraint With Resistance" Practice
- The "Identifying Dissonance" Practice
- Learn how to make "clutch choices" yourself
- The "Pre-Deeper-Opening Raving Banshee" Dynamic
- How Decker expresses what he wants with Karina, and how you can make a deep connection
- The "Sweaty-Toothed Madman" Scene in Dead Poets Society inspired the game Decker plays with Karina
- The "Fire Game"
- The "Frames Game"
- The "Fetish Conversation"
The JENNIFER program:
In contrast with Karina, Jennifer is completely different. In terms of her emotional awareness and capacity for connection, her level is "AMP Woman". She and Decker go to a deep connection far beyond words.
- Conversation that turns you both on
- How and where to touch a woman who's feeling intense emotions
- How to immediately tell whether a woman is comfortable with her sexuality
- How to build trust and deeper connection, with respect to her boundaries
- How Decker handles a conversation when he forgets a woman's name
- Discover the theme of any conversation
- Learn from Decker's "mistake", where he "barges" with Jennifer
- Decker shares how he would invite a woman for a short term fling
- Discover the 5 "Flavors of Relating"
- When, how, and why you can ignore what a woman is saying, and make a deeper connection
- How to "hold space" for a woman's deepest emotions
- How to "bless" a woman's resistance
- Embrace Disaster
- "Just push me away if you want to"
- Learn the "Foopbird" analogy
- The warning signs that tell you when you're "beating a dead horse", and transitioning out of it
- How you can bring a tone of "fun mischief" right along with deep connection
- How Decker explores Jennifer's experience with her, and end up in deeper, juicier connection
- The "Junkyard Dog" metaphor for coaches and personal development geeks
- Watch the "body surges" that Decker and Jennifer experience as a result of the connection they're having
- The "Psychic Color-Echo Game"
- The exact way of being, behind the words on how to handle it without "breaking the mood"
- Witness a tantric, almost "non-dual" connection, boundaries dissolving
- How to move a conversation from being "heady" to "in the body"
- The "Saw Her In Half" game.
- A powerful, edgy question to ask someone you're in relationship with
- How to artfully guide the conversation into a more meaningful connection
The KENDRA program:
Decker's interactions with his wife Kendra are especially powerful to watch for men in a relationship.
- When I'm with you, I'm noticing... Game
- How to focus and ground yourself before a date
- An amazing question you can ask to immediately kick off a deeper interaction
- How Garrison models a way you can allow yourself to be impacted in your own life towards deeper connections
- The "Starlight or Moonlight" Game
- Decker shares a distinction with Garrison that can transform how you "take the lead" with a woman
- Three ways most guys dodge a woman's upset
- The "Surrender Game"
What You Get:
- Karina (4.5 hours) - DVDs & AMP Dojo Online Access
- Getting Her World: Jennifer (2.5 hours) - DVDs & AMP Dojo Online Access
- Getting Her World: Kendra (2 hours) - DVDs & AMP Dojo Online Access
Guarantee / Terms:
90 Day Money Back Guarantee