What Do Women Want? – Adventures in the Science of Female Desire
In "What Do Women Want?", journalist Daniel Bergner takes a behind the scenes look at experiments on sexuality and offers controversial findings.
He presents research and a portrait of female lust:
- Answers to loss of libido
- Mind and body connection and disconnection
His book attempts to dispel the myths made common by evolutionary psychology. It also addresses the future of female sexuality.
- Are women the less monogamous sex?
- How do intimacy and emotional connection affect lust?
- What is narcissism in female sexuality?
- Are political gains in the bedroom a minus for women?
- Addressing the cure for monogamy and the vagina
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Chapter 1: Animals
- Chapter 2: Bodies and Minds
- Chapter 3: The Sexual Fable of Evolutionary Science
- Chapter 4: Monkeys and Rats
- Chapter 5: Narcissism
- Chapter 6: The Alley
- Chapter 7: Monogamy
- Chapter 8: Four Orgasms
- Chapter 9: Magic
- Chapter 10: A Beginning
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $7.76
- Paperback $13.87
- Hardcover $19.99
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website