The Polyamorists Next Door: Inside Multiple-Partner Relationships and Families
"The Polyamorists Next Door" addresses the evolving movement of polyamory and polyamorous families. It explores how polyamorous relationships are created, evolve, and managed in daily family life.
Polyamorous households are examined, showing their advantages and disadvantages. This book is for understanding, teaching, or explaining polyamory.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Understanding Polyamorous Relationships
- What Is Polyamory?
- Who Does Polyamory, and Why?
- Polyamorous Communities in the United States
- Issues Facing Poly Relationships
Polyamorous Families With Children
- Children in Poly Families
- Adults in Poly Families
- Benefits of Polyamorous Families
- Difficulties in Polyamorous Families
- Overcoming Obstacles
Implications for Serial Monogamy and Policies
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Paperback $18.70 - $25.00
- Kindle $20.52
- Hardcover $36.36
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of The Polyamorists Next Door: Inside Multiple-Partner Relationships and Families
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.