Social Anxiety: Break Free from Anxiety!
This book addresses social anxiety disorder and uses developments in Neuroscience to understand it. Two manuscripts are provided, as well as a 30-day challenge workbook to stop anxiety from controlling your life.
Manuscript 1 shows you how to rewire your brain and free yourself from anxiety, shyness, and panic. Manuscript 2 shows you how to overcome anxiety and become your best self.
Some of the areas covered:
- A panic and anxiety "cheat sheet"
- Guidance on identifying your real triggers
- Coping strategies and how to re-wire your brain to panic less
- Making changes so you react to situations in order to fight anxiety
- Understanding and breaking the feedback loop of panic and anxiety
- The unrealistic seductive power of automatic and catastrophic thinking
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Fear and the Brain
Chapter 2: Different Forms
Chapter 3: Anxiety and Panic
Chapter 4: Retraining the Brain
Chapter 5: Techniques
Chapter 6: Common Mistakes
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $3.20
- Paperback $13.38
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website