The War On Men
In “The War On Men”, author and cultural critic Suzanne Venker addresses how marriage and gender relations have worsened in the U.S. She specifically addresses how feminism has affected marriage and the negative impact on men.
Venker explains how feminism is less about equal rights and women’s choices, and more about the war on men. She argues that the sexual revolution was a disaster, resulting in disrespect between modern men and women.
Some of the issues:
- The demise of dating
- How society has become genderless
- Marriage as a competition rather than a partnership
- How referencing gender differences it met with skepticism
- The misconstrued post-feminist American mindset that males and females are virtually identical
Venker believes the war on men can be ended if women stop fighting for something they have had for some time, equality, and embrace each other’s wonderful qualities.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
What You Get:
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of The War On Men
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.