Polyamory in the 21st Century: Love and Intimacy with Multiple Partners
"Polyamory in the 21st Century" discusses polyamory and contains anecdotes and personal experiences of those people practicing it. This book serves as a guide for those who want to understand, practice, and enjoy polyamory.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Chapter 1: What is Polyamory?
- Chapter 2: Who Chooses Polyamory, Why?
- Chapter 3: The History of Polyamory
- Chapter 4: The Ethics of Polyamory
- Chapter 5: The Polyamorous Lifestyle
- Chapter 6: The Challenge of Jealousy
- Chapter 7: Polyamory and Children
- Chapter 8: Coming-Out Issue
- Chapter 9: Cross-Cultural Perspective
- Chapter 10: Polyamory in Myth, Archetypes, and HUman Evolution
- Chapter 11: The Costs and Benefits of Polyamory
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Hardcover $9.95
- Kindle $14.63
- Paperback $17.71
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website