Superhuman Eye Contact Training: How to Radiate Confidence, Attract Others, and Demand Respect With Just Your Eyes
This book by Patrick King is intended to help those who struggle with maintaining eye contact. It offers tips and exercises to become an eye contact expert, as well as making an attractive impression.
Some of the areas covered include:
- How and when to gracefully break eye contact
- Altering your eye contact for meaningful flirting
- Determining truthfulness by observing the direction someone looks
- The main obstacle to strong eye contact and how to eliminate it
- Adjusting eye contact according to emotional and physical space
- What you do on a daily basis with your eyes that you should never do
The information offered in this book aims to help you:
- Generate respect from others
- Improve interactions with the opposite sex
- Project an image of confidence and poise
- Become more captivating and boost your charisma
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Why is eye contact so important?
- Why is superhuman eye contact so difficult?
- Okay, so what IS superhuman eye contact?
- Eye contact BOOT CAMP!
Superhuman Eye Contact Tips
- Increase your tension tolerance
- Use the 80% and 50% ratios
- Decrease the amount of tension felt
- Stay in the eye contact triangle
- No zombie eyes
- Approach from the side
- Practice at Chili’s
- Eye strength for eye contact
- Sometimes you want tension
- Direction matters
- Cheat sheet
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $3.99
- Paperback $8.99
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website