The Blueprint Decoded
"A Comprehensive Exploration of Solid Inner Game "
Last Update: June 24, 2017
Some of the concepts will be too abstract for some students, and the focus on 'mindset' and lack of 'techniques' may make it difficult for some to easily implement.
FULL DETAILED REVIEW
"Most People Go Through Life in a Walking Daze.""The Self is Always Coming Through."
"You Need to Get the Spiritual Side of Yourself Handled to Attract Women."
These are just a few of the refreshing core messages from this product that bring some hard hitting reality to the development of 'inner game', its role in the mastery of dating and even your life. The Blueprint Decoded is the most detailed and comprehensive look into 'inner game' to date, was widely awaited by the market and did not disappoint.
Highly Innovative Take on How to Attract WomenThis was the most innovative dating advice material to come out in 2007. Starting from an exploration into what was formerly known as 'direct game' and advocated by some pick up artists (notably Shark and BadBoy), TD developed a new and innovative look into what attracts women based on "inner game".
The content is relatively controversial when compared to the existing products of the time, as it goes into direct confrontation with the ideas behind why the pickup artist and dating methods of the time have enabled men to attract women consistently.
Well ResearchedIn developing the principles covered in The Blueprint Decoded, TD completely rejuvenated and turned around RSD's approach and knowledge on attracting women. The principles in it have been used in their bootcamps and as a result thoroughly trialled with students and RSD's dating instructors since 2006/2007.
For those that have read more broadly into self development they will realize that he has managed to combine teachings from many of the best sources of knowledge in the areas of spirituality, self development, seduction and pick-up and integrate them into The Blueprint Decoded. The end result is a truly original dating product.
The content builds nicely in a step by step fashion, establishing a foundation of knowledge that at first may seem irrelevant or not useful, but which sets a strong base from which to build and apply the mindsets he advocates. As a bonus, when applied, they will also have a positive impact on other aspects of your life.
Easy to Implement?The principles covered may take a while to implement fully, but will no doubt have a significant impact on both your ability to attract women and keep them. The great thing about this product, as with other inner game products, is that it addresses the underlying issues that sabotage your interactions with women. As a result it has an ability to improve the quality of your dating life for the longer term by making it considerably more natural and effortless.
Inner game and confidence is probably the hardest skillset to teach and to transfer to students, but it has also been proven to have a very big impact on your dating success. TD has done a reasonable job in making this inner game content more easily implementable by giving a small number of practical rules and guidelines by which you should judge your actions and ensure you are staying on track.
However, the content remains a bit abstract for some men to put into practice. It lacks practical advice on specific parts of your life and approach towards women where you can make changes to improve inner game. This is in part due to the product having been created in 2008 (a bit dated now).
In comparison, a more recently released product from Brad P., Secrets of Inner Game is better at this. Secrets of Inner Game has better and more specific practical details to implement what you learn.
The Bottom LineThis is a product for someone who is very interested in theory of picking up women and inner game. The exploration of inner game that Tyler takes you through in this will satisfy your need to understand why things work.
It is a product that is best suited for someone of intermediate or advanced level with some success already behind them. This product is better for men who are advanced because of its strong theoretical element that can support those looking to develop themselves to mastery.
If you are a beginner or intermediate that needs specific practical advice on identifying and fixing inner game issues - a better product (and much more reasonably priced one) is Secrets of Inner Game.
A 4-day immersion program that will make you fully understand what it means to be in alignment with your world, and to fully experience your power as a man.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Day One - Liberation
- See the core of attraction summed up in a single word
- You'll learn the thing you need to do to blast your sexual presence
- The difference between the male and female mechanisms of attraction
- The primal triggers of female sexual desire
- The cardinal sin of pick-up
- How to channel your authentic core to the extreme
- The root cause of insecurity
- The power of self-trust
- How to keep your cool even in the midst of an extreme emergency
- How to break free of old destructive patterns of behavior
Day Two - Ignition
- How to make attraction automatic
- The dynamics behind giving your power away in a social interaction
- Learn unconscious imprint of your highest self
- How to hold yourself in a cool and alert mindset
- How to motivate yourself to act without beating yourself up
- How to program the internal thermometer that decides when you go into the zone
- The different identity criterion
- How people structure and change their internal universes
- How to suck people into your view of the world
- How to avoid all cock-blocking by a girl's peer group
- How to connect with your deepest self-esteem
Day Three - Acceleration
- Getting rid of performance anxiety
- How to meld with your pick-up persona
- How to tap into natural calibration
- How to make eye contact
- How extreme women often want you to be
- How to deliver jokes
- The main responsibility of a man
- How to be a true leader
- How to eliminate all obsessive and compulsive striving from your mindset
- How to permanently damage the core structures of negativity and blame
- How to bind your confidence to the heart of your being
- How to generate that aura of sexual confidence
- Avoiding the fear of success
- How to be a wingman
Day Four - Ascension
- Hear the entirety of 'game' broken down to a single principle
- The power of the self-fulfilling prophecy
- The power of conscious assumptions
- How you to develop a resonant voice and dominant presence
- Diagrams of the dynamics of social vibing
- How to make instant conversational connections
- The power of value giving
- The baseline mechanics of the fictional self
What You Get:
- 20 video DVDs ($599.00) or 20 audio CDs ($449.00)
- Track listing for quick access
- Binder to hold all of your CDs/DVDs
- 2 bonus RSD Mastermind CDs
- 4 bonus Blueprint Masterclasses
Guarantee / Terms:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
User Reviews of The Blueprint Decoded
Most Helpful User Reviews
April 03, 2008
First off, this stuff ISNT for newbies. Read something like VAH or whatever else first, then get out there.
Second off, this stuff is VERY powerful if you understand it. Most of the inner-game stuff these days comes at you in a "you are the man... show it" type attitude. That type of inner-game mentality is great for evicting the old AFC concepts you have. But it won't take you to the next level. This is the type of stuff that really takes you to the next level IF you get good at it.
This shows you why you experience certain emotions, how to overcome bad states, how to always get in state, and how to become more at peace with your inner-self in order to rid yourself of any subtle signs of validation seeking.
When it comes down to things, this is pretty much 18+ hours of inner game. This ISN'T easy, but what TD says is some of the most enlightening stuff I've ever seen.
Here is the general summary of what I got out of this (keeping in mind, I haven't listend to close to all of this)
1. Our mental states are simply a protection shield made to prevent us from being beaten to death from approaching and being "naturally alpha" without backup or other protection against other alpha males. Thus explaining why we feel so much looser after opening a set and befriending others in a club/bar. Even better if you know bouncers/managers... etc.
2. Most people walk through life in a constant daze, simply reacting on their emotions without understanding them.
3. True happiness, and inner game can only be found when you accept the fact that women and other people can like you for who YOU are, not your routines, not your friends, money, good looks, etc...
4. RAS is a powerful tool, and being indifferent to what most others take quick notice of, shows instant high status. IE, if hot girl walks in room, 20 guys instantly look over, but you don't. Or if a fight breaks out, everyone clamors to see the fight, but you remain there.
5. You ARE good with women, it's not something you do.
6. Most of our presuppositions about women, and how we interact with people in general is simply societal programming.
7. State can be manufactured and instilled upon oneself once you realize that you don't care about others judgements about yourself (because you value your own opinion of yourself higher than others, and don't base it upon others judgement)
8. Don't rely on others to be your source of entertainment/value. If you need to open a set and get them attracted to get "in the zone" ie, in state, then you are already failing.
9. Eliminating bad mindsets is best done by accepting the fact that they're there, but not a part of who YOU are, but rather a simple chemical reaction made by your body.
10. When in an awesome "state" everything will blow open much easier, and the sooner and easier you can manufacture this without relying on external validation, the better.
Overall, while not a full review, this is some deep stuff. This isn't a quick guide on how to pick up girls in a bar, it's not a book with some quick techniques for baiting attraction and some good mindsets to have in. This is more about changing who YOU are by learning to not validate yourself from the outside world. I would venture to say if you're not patient, or even if you're not all that smart, this might fly over your head, but if you take the time to internalize a lot of this, it really is awesome. I'd give it a 10/10, but I haven't listend to all of it, so I can't say how the rest of it is...
"So Worthless It's Not Even Worth Torrenting."
December 30, 2009
I was hoping to at least get RSD's method for applying Tolle to pua.
It's a simplified rehash of Ross Jeffries and Mark Cunningham's 1999 LA and 2000 DC seminars, minus the NLP, and explained with some simple evolutionary psychology.
One of the main weaknesses in the VA evolutionary psych material right now is that they ignore the lover-provider distinction. TD harps on that. Lovedrop and others completely ignore it. But anyone who's been keeping up on evolutionary psychology already knows about that, and its application to pick-up is obvious. Anyone who's read the lit already knows that shit. It gives an evo-psych explanation for Mark Cunningham's "rogue male" identity. But evolutionary psych is almost entirely hypothetical right now anyway, and what really matters is what works-.
The Blueprint Decoded: So worthless it's not even worth torrenting.
"So Simple but at the Same Time So Elusive to Grasp"
December 30, 2009
"I Think it's Worth every Penny"
March 24, 2008
"Not bad, but nothing special either"
December 31, 1899
"Disappointing Countless Hours of Philosophies"
October 23, 2013
There are hours and hours and countless hours of philosophies and parables, but very few infield applicable material.
Tyler argues that the techniques of how to open a set, for example, are not addressed in this material purposely because they were targeted by other conferences: Foundations and Transformations
There are great Mindsets to raise your inner game, but you'll be always waiting for something that will add a baggage to his game, something to apply, and that content never comes...
I tried to apply the few practical ideas to get "In State" (a state of resource defined by Tyler, in which you do not feel approach anxiety and can easily open sets in any way you desire without even having to think about it), but unfortunately, the my case, that such "State" ended up being an unreachable utopia with the resources available on the 20 DVDs ..
Although I found valuable mindsets to achieve real self-confidence, how not to seek outcomes in interactions, initiate from a point where you really believe that you're the one, the guy with high value, from the point that you do not need " tricks " and routines to achieve the level of the HB and everything else , I found myself disappointed after so many hours that were not converted into real results , though I engaged in what was proposed on DVDs ..
There's several other products I've already used which brought me applicable results in my game
"Nothing More than Tyler Talking on a Stage."
December 30, 2009
I like the whole inner game natural approach to PUA improvement taught by RSD, but if I had spent $500 on that DVD set, I would be ANGRY. Seriously. How much can you learn from sitting there watching a guy talking? I happen to be a teacher by profession, and I know darned well that lecturing is the WEAKEST form of teaching and learning. In fact, almost ZERO learning takes place during lecture.
I like the Blueprint book, but the DVDs [su**].
"The Best Product i've Spent Time With"
June 02, 2008
after you got that knowledge, blueprint will direct you to the right mindset to have. it will direct you from that robotic thinking to a natural thinking. it will not only help you with girls but with your life in general.
the dvd's are fun to watch and you get very advanced stuff in there, so its better to have some knowledge beforehand.
Tyler does a great job and is a kewl guy.
its funny how i lost my virginity 2 days after finishing watching the dvd set
for me, the best product i've ever spent time with.
"Many Other Have Touched Upon This."
December 30, 2009
I'm rereading the 7 Habits and the part on being Proactive and reactive, Tyler covers.
He makes a big point of talking about just 'being' instead of trying hard to do which is important but again Tolle, Covey, Robbins and so many other have touched upon this.
"Has Some Good Ideas but That's About It."
December 30, 2009