Staying Focused In A Hyper World: Book One
Relationship expert, psychologist, and best-selling author John Gray offers a book about ‘focus’ based on 20 years of researching mental health and its effect on relationships. It provides strategies for increasing focus, clarity, memory, motivation, and sustaining positive moods.
Gray explains the causes and various forms of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and it relationship to many health issues, as well as treating common ailments with natural supplements and lifestyle changes.
This book offers information to help each of us focus in order to improve connectivity in our relationships.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Natural Solutions for ADHD
- What is ADHD?
- What Causes ADHD?
- Does ADHD Ever Go Away?
- How Stimulant Drugs Change Your Child’s Brain
- The Key to Healing the Brain
- The Long-Term Side Effects of Stimulant Drugs
- Proven Solutions for Increasing Brain Performance
- Natural Supplements Outperform Prescribed Drugs
- Homeopathy and Body Work Can Heal Concussions
- HT Therapy for Healing Oxidative Stress
- Elimination Diets Can Reverse ADHD
- Appendix One: Suggested Protocols
- Appendix Two: Add on Supplements Temperament
- Appendix Three: Add on Supplements Concerns
- Appendix Four: Suggested Behaviors Brainpower
- Appendix Five: Official Disclaimer
- Appendix Six: Notes and References
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $3.63
- Paperback $9.46
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website