Peak Performance: Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success
“Peak Performance” addresses the principles that drive performance and the practices leading to great success. Health and human performance writer Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness, performance scientist and Olympic coach, show you how to achieve your best.
The authors combine inspirational stories of top performers in various fields with the cognitive and neurochemical factors that drive performance.
Some of the areas covered:
- Priming the body and mind for enhanced productivity
- Optimally alternate between periods of intense work and rest
- Developing and harnessing the power of a self-transcending purpose
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Foreword: Is Healthy, Sustainable Peak Performance Possible?
Introduction: Great Expectations
Section 1: The Growth Equation
1. The Secret to Sustainable Success
2. Rethinking Stress
3. Stress Yourself
4. The Paradox of Rest
5. Rest Like the Best
Section 2: Priming
6. Optimize Your Routine
7. Minimalist to Be a Maximalist
Section 3: Purpose
8. Transcend Your”self”
9. Develop Your Purpose
Bibliography and Source Notes
About the Authors
What You Get:
- Kindle $12.37
- Hardcover $21.71
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of Peak Performance: Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.