Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life
Combining practical skills with a powerful consciousness and vocabulary, this book by Marshall B. Rosenberg aims to show you how to improve the quality of your relationships. It is also intended to help you communicate effectively and deepen your sense of personal empowerment.
The book consists of stories, anecdotes, exercises, and role-plays to improve your approach to communication, while discovering how the language you use can:
- Build trust
- Heal pain
- Prevent conflicts
- Strengthen your relationships
It also offers tools to reduce violence and create peace in life.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Giving From the Heart
- Communication That Blocks Compassion
- Observing Without Evaluating
- Identifying and Expressing Feelings
- Taking Responsibility for Our Feelings
- Requesting That Which Would Enrich Life
- Receiving Empathically
- The Power of Empathy
- Connecting Compassionately With Ourselves
- Expressing Anger Fully
- The Protective Use of Force
- Liberating Ourselves and Counseling Others
- Expressing Appreciation in Nonviolent Communication
What You Get:
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.