How to Talk to Anyone: 21 Tips for Instant Rapport
“How to Talk to Anyone: 21 Tips for Instant Rapport” offers ways to help you improve your communication skills. It teaches you how to start a conversation no matter what the situation. It also shows you how to be more sociable and easily navigate social events.
It also aims to show you how to get others talking, maintain a flowing conversation, make a good first impression, and improve your interaction skills.
This book is intended to help you:
- Be social and talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Become more interesting, more sociable, and confident
- Become the magnetic personality you have always wanted to be
- Understand that you are important, have value, and have something to say
Some of the areas covered:
- How to control social situations
- How to meet and greet new people
- How to improve your social charisma
- Mastering body language and nonverbal cues
- Develop the social skills to maintain healthy relationships
- The psychology of persuasion to influence and persuade others
- The art of giving appreciated compliments with a lasting impression
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Breaking the Ice
- Tip 1: Know What Questions to Ask to Start a Conversation
- Tip 2: Politeness Always Wins
- Tip 3: Take the Initiative!
Chapter 2: Mastering Non-Verbal Communication
- Tip 1: Know How to Make Eye Contact
- Tip 2: Make Others Feel Special – With Your Genuine Smile
- Tip 3: Become an Expert of Body Language
Chapter 3: Become a Genius of Small Talk
- Tip 1: F.O.R.D.S – Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams, Sports
- Tip 2: Stay Up to Date on Current Topics
- Tip 3: Ask Fun Questions – Think Outside the Box!
Chapter 4: Get Them Talking About Themselves
- Tip 1: Genuine Curiosity Can Be Disarming
- Tip 2: Asking the Right Questions
- Tip 3: Find Their Hot Buttons
Chapter 5: Finding Commonalities
- Tip 1: Find Common Ground
- Tip 2: Pacing & Rapport – Matching Frame
- Tip 3: Creating Common Experiences
Chapter 6: Give Genuine Compliments
- Tip 1: Avoid Flattery – How to Be Sincere
- Tip 2: Find Out What They Like About Themselves
- Tip 3: Your Goal is to Eliminate Their Self-Doubt
Chapter 7: Be a Magnetic Personality
- Tip 1: Positive Attitude
- Tip 2: Humor
- Tip 3: Appear More Intelligent to Others
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $3.17
- Paperback $13.38
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of How to Talk to Anyone: 21 Tips for Instant Rapport
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.