"Amazing....Truly Amazing."

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
If I were to say one thing about the conference it would be amazing....truly amazing. There was so much value that was at the conference that its almost hard to describe it in words.

I have spent alot of time studying most of the mainstream dating advice out there, but I still felt that there were just a few more pieces of the puzzle to go and by going to the super conference everything would fall into place.

I was not disappointed.

What was awesome was that there were so many different topics covered by so many masters at the conference. Everyone of the instructors was there to help you out and answer your questions. All of the advice was truly helpful and I wrote down a bunch of useful information. Braddock and daxx were badass with explaining take aways. You could tell everyone was there to have fun and share knowledge. Future had me cracking up Sunday with his impersonations (George Bush) and just random things he would say

If your just starting out, this would be the best place to start. The conference went over so many topics in the 3 days that its just insane.

I ended up going out the first night to the nightclub in the Hard Rock "Body English" and I ran into Fader. When I started talking to him it was like I was talking to one of my best friends. Every one of the instructors that I met out at the clubs that weekend were just very down to earth. What made it really awesome was that I recognized alot of the students and instructors at the clubs. I felt like I had 100 of my friends just out having a good time all over the city. I even met a really cool girl at one of the clubs which I ended up spending the weekend with and by pushing myself a little more then usual I took her back to my hotel room.......you can imagine the rest

At the end I didnt want it to end and you could tell that nobody wanted to leave either. There was so much value in that room with all the instructors there that it was just mind blowing. Without a doubt some of the coolest people I have ever met in my life.

I cant wait to go back again next year!!!!

I want to thank everyone in Love Systems
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering