" In a word, fantastic...and INTENSE."

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
Others have provided succinct descriptions of the different speakers, but all the MM guys were uniformly fantastic. I walked away from EVERY presentation having learned something -- and that's saying a lot, since I've read everything. Best of the best were Sinn, Mr. M, Moxie, Cajun, and Tenmagnet. All clearly put much thought into their presentations, and are excellent teachers IN ADDITION TO having sick game. If there was a downside to the weekend, it was the vast quantity of information. Between classes daily, going out with instructors at night, and then pulling both nights...by the end I was toast. I've only just recovered Mr. M joked that I looked completely frazzled both days...well, bottle service + sex + 6hrs of classes will do that to a man.

In addition to speakers, there were also some hands on exercises..all awesome. I got to refine my opening in a small group of five with Tenmagnet..and that dude offered excellent feedback and precise suggestions. He was the first to point out my issues with kino...a sticking point I had nailed by the end of the weekend. Also, getting to go on stage and get my personal style critiqued by Brad P was huge. The only disapointment was seeing the teasing exercises cut from the initial scheldule...bummer.

Going out both nights in Gold Level groups...well, I don't know what to say. There's no better way to put theoretical lessons into action than through practice, and Gold Level was a perfect way to do this. And, for a guy like me who's a bit more advanced in his skill, MUCH better than a bootcamp. I've described much of the first night in my LR: Superlayreport, so look there for more. The second night was just as good. Sphinx was an awesome wing and, besides learning a lot, we had a shitload of fun too. I loved how he had other students come up to me in set and tell me to kino. These guys were full of helpful critiques, from my winging skills to sexual framing. Cajun and Mr. M, also both in my group, were hugely helpful and just getting to watch him work as he winged me was excellent.

I pulled in short order More impressive for Vegas, according to the more advanced guys here in NYC at least, was the fact that the two girls I # closed on Fri called me on Sat. Neither would have been possible were it not for MM and the superconference. More important than the girls, more important than the pulling, was the learning. I left the weekend with some sticking points nailed and a concrete gameplan for my evolution going forward. There's not much more I could ask for.

For future SCs, I would like to see:
-Bring back the teasing exercises
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering