"It Was Actually Much More Usable than I had Expected"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
The conference definitely delivered on expectations and was actually much more usable then I had expected. So much effort has been put into making the material learnable that everyone teaching a seminar is an expert on molding students.

There was lots material that I had never heard or read and getting it straight from the horses mouth made all the difference. Of course, there is already more good material on-line, in books, and on CD then you could ingest in a life-time. I went to actually hang out with these instructors and network with other students. You can’t get that from media.

Seeing guys like 10 Magnet, Braddock, Mr. M, and Cajun, teaching and demonstrating, it is unfathomable that they are anything but natural gamers. Knowing that at some point they found it difficult to approach and succeed with women gave me an incredible amount of hope. Just seeing them standing around and talking about whatever it is obvious that women would be attracted to them just from there look, body language, and voice tone. Add to that the fact that a couple those guys are relatively new to the game and it is flat out inspirational.

I’ve got tons of notes that I’m religiously studying, but the face-to-face experience made a huge impression on me that I’ll remember for a long time.
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering