This book is 90 pages long, and most of the book goes over one idea. Repeatedly. It's not a bad idea, but it can be said in one page and doesn't justify making an eBook. The rest of the material is ripped off from Mystery Method.
The Authors Situation
The writer makes broad assumptions about Asian women, bundling them all into one group that you should treat the same. Anyone who knows Asian women, knows that comparing the way a Japanese girl communicates to a Filipino or Thai girl has no bearing. There are as different as a Latino to an American.
Based on his writing he is an Asian American who is talking about Asian American girls (ABCs, ABKs, ABJs etc.). So in truth the book is more about his ideas on how to approach Asians who have grown up in the states - very different from Asians in their countries.
A Couple of Good Ideas
Although extremely basic I liked the first ideas he communicated about Asian Repellants and Socializing - in my experience if someone experienced understands these concepts it makes his life a lot easier with Asian women. They are nothing new, taken from Maniac High's original stories about "Mr. Smooth" way back in the late 1990s (which is where the author found this I'm sure).
If from these points he had gone deeper instead of just transitioning to give you his version of the Mystery Method this could have been a useful book. Pity.
A Good Chunk of Mystery Method Thrown In
Half way through the book he turns to teach you about Mystery Method concepts and the approach. It's a dumbed down version, but he's tried to lay most of it out.
I'm guessing the author has read a lot of pick up artist community materials, because he uses a lot of its jargon without explaining it. For instance "Telegraphing Interest" a concept originated by Owen Cook is thrown many times with the reader expected to follow. But if you had already studied pick up artist materials, what would be the use in reading what you've copied from Mystery Method?
Limiting Beliefs Due to Insecurities
The interesting thing about this book is that the author's insecurities come through quite sharply. He is obsessed with maintaining the power and control with Asian women. In this respect the advice is pretty immature, and dates back to the early 2000s when a lot of people were still looking at dating and gaming this way.
This is also where his rendition of Mystery Method really starts to go awry - he takes out the vital stuff that make it work. But it does mean giving your power away. And I guess he isn't (or wasn't) ready for that.
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Approaching an Asian woman.
- How to approach Asian women in a social setting.
- Be the top-alpha male in the social gathering
- Discover how to attract an Asian male by being your true self!
- How to be true to yourself and STILL get MORE Asian women
- Have women become RECEPTIVE to your approaches
- Have high ATTRACTION for you personally.
- Know how to connect with an Asian woman
- Get an Asian woman interested in you
- Have a social life that will bring MASSIVE amounts of Asian women
- Unlock your inner alpha man to attract, date, and succeed with Asian women
- Conversations to talk about with Asian women.
- What to NEVER talk about with an Asian women.
- Secrets of an "Asian Magnet"
- How not to be an "Asian Repellant"
- The secret locations to meet Asian women
- "socializer method"
- Being yourself and still attract Asian women.
- Insights and secrets
- Exercises that you can apply
- Understand the psychology of the Asian woman's mind
- Gain ultra-confidence with women
What You Get:
- Asian Magnet 101" Course
- Asian Magnet 101" Exclusive Newsletter
- Asian Magnet 101" 1-Week Email Coaching
Guarantee / Terms: Risk-Free for 60 days With 100% Money-Back Guarantee