The Smart Relationships Course
An eBook teaching how to maintain relationship smartly with practical relationship advice.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- How to 'tease' your partner and take the chemistry
- Ways to gain power in your relationship and raise the romantic respect
- How to lift your partner up when they are down
- How to change your partner's mood
- How to prevent lower chemistry
- How to make your partner think you're their right partner
- How to build a successful dating
- When and how to say 'I love you'
- How to diffuse argument
- 10 flattery you can use to your partner
- The one thing that most couples ignore
- The types of men and women to avoid dating
- How to overcome your addiction to relationship drama
- How to deal with your partner's friends and family
- How to demand respect from your partner
- How to compliment your partner
- How to diffuse jealousy
- What to do when your partner 'wants more space.'
- How to deal with others who hit on your partner
- Things you must know before moving in together
- How to handle money as a couple
- How to get your partner to spend more time with you
- What to do if your partner cheats on you
- How to deal with ex's
- 10 relationship mistakes that cause breakups
What You Get:
- The Smart Relationships Course Manual
- Bonus 1 : The Anti Girlfriend/Boyfriend Stealer
- Bonus 2 : 100 Smart Relationship Rules
- Bonus 3 : The Smart Relationship Kit
- Bonus 4 : Email Support and Free Updates
Guarantee / Terms:
60-Day Full Money Back Guarantee
User Reviews of The Smart Relationships Course
Most Helpful User Reviews
"nothing like that....thanks!"
November 08, 2016
i got my love n having a wonderful life with her. but this is not just about that. your book opened a new way to me. 1st time in life my mind was actually working. I could see the facts which were never seen by me (average Joe). now i am having a successful life n tat is just because of u. plz write another book n keep up this good work...Thanks!
Was this review helpful to you?