The Relationship Handbook
“The Relationship Handbook” shows couples how create a fresh start in their marriage towards happiness. It was written to show couples how to keep their bearings and stay close amidst marital problems.
The book aims to provide an understanding of the difference between problems and adversity, and to help couples eliminate “coping” with your lives.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Preface: How My Marriage Was Saved
- The Power of a Change of Heart
- A Fresh Start
- Compatibility is Only a Thought Away
- Communication: When You Need It, It Won’t Work
- Moods: The Key to Understanding People
- Emotions: Master or Servant?
- Compassion or Resentment? – The Choice is Yours
- Dissatisfaction: A Mental Illness
- Effortless, Permanent Change: Possibility or Pipedream?
- Bringing Out the Best in People
- Don’t Deal with Problems – Transcend Them
- The Source of the Conflict: No One Will Ever See the Word You See
- Exit Excitement, Enter Love: Levels of Relationships
- It’s Never Too Late – To Get a Fresh Start
- Intimacy: Plain and Simple
- Commitment: Self Sacrifice or Self-Serving?
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $8.86
- Paperback $15.00
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of The Relationship Handbook
Most Helpful User Reviews
"Best relationship book on the market."
March 02, 2019
And his book explains it.
His "high mood" therapy has couples focus away from problems rather than focus on them. That's the beginning. The truths about human relationships, the kernels of truth that myths contain, transcripts of sessions, and clear chapter summaries make the book very clear, readable, and very very useful. It has helped my marriage and that of my coaching clients.
Was this review helpful to you?