She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman
This book gives men an understanding of female sexuality. Written by Ian Kerner, clinical sexologist and evangelist of the female orgasm, it functions as an encyclopedia of female pleasure with techniques for satisfying women.
It aims to level the playing field towards mutually fulfilling intimacy.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Introduction: Confessions of a Premature Ejaculator
Part I: The Elements of Sexual Style
- She Comes First: The Courtesy That Counts
- Her Clitoris: The Little Engine That Could
- Think Outside Her Box
- The Female Orgasm: Keep it Simple
- The Tongue Is Mightier Than the Sword
- Her Inner Goddess
- Avoid Freud
- What's in a Name?
- Now You See It: Female Sexual Anatomy, Part 1
- Now You Don't: Female Sexual Anatomy, Part 2
- Avoid "G-Spotty" Logic
- When Raindrops Keep Falling on Your Head: Female Ejaculation
- How Wet is Wet?
- Aristotle and the Poetics of Arousal
- A Synopsis of Female Sexual Response
- Scent and Sensibility
- We've Come a Long Way...
- But Proceed with Caution
- Eat Right
- The Cunnilinguist Manifesto
Part II: Rules of Usage
- A Note on the Play Process
- Foreplay: A Lexicon of Relevant Terms
- Introducing Coreplay
- Form Follows Function: Getting into Position
- A Quick Refresher of the Top Ten Hot Spots in the Clitoral Network
- Grand Openings: the First Kiss
- Establishing Rhythm
- Developing Tension, Part 1
- "Time Flies"
- Developing Tension, Part 2
- Escalating the Action, Part 1
- Two's Company
- An Interlude
- Escalating the Action, Part 2
- A Stitch in Time
- Preorgasm, Part 1
- Preorgasm, Part 2
- Posterior Pizzazz
- Preorgasm, Part 3
- A Note for Those Stuck Without an Ending
- The Female Orgasm: Expanding Your Vocabulary
- Moreplay: She Comes Again (and Again)
- Seamless Transitions
- Achieving Simultancity
- Don't Forget Your Epilogue
Part III: Putting it All Together
- The Substance of Style
- Routines: A Cheat Sheet
- Routines: Beginner to Advanced
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Hardcover $8.00
- Kindle $11.49
- Paperback $12.33
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman
Most Helpful User Reviews
"Big talk and rep but not much substance!"
June 05, 2015
"Set me off on another road"
May 30, 2015
"A lot of pages to say not very much"
June 07, 2015
The bad thing is that its so long and I felt like it took forever to read it. at the end I was just kinda like ok yeah, there's nothing really here I haven't heard already.
I mean if you don't know that women like you to eat them out then you musta been living under a rock or something... who doesn't know that sh%t?!
I don't think you can learn to much technique from a book like this and I think dvd programs like 2 girls teach sex make it easier to learn cos you can actually see what it is they are doing.
if you're more of like a science geek or something then you might like this book more but for me I found it kinda boring and wanted something more practical.