Revelation: The Vault DVD Set
"Useful but not Essential Accompaniment to the Revelation eBook"
Last Update: November 19, 2019
FULL DETAILED REVIEW
First ImpressionI wasn't expecting much in addition to the previous Mystery DVDs I'd seen from this product, but there was a silver lining. Mystery and his accomplices have grown over the last years, through their life experiences and teaching, and it comes through in some of the content recorded in these videos. Having said that 50% of the material is more or less reiteration of content from previous seminars DVDs.
Improvement on Past DVD ContentThis product has been created from Venusian Arts seminars, showing an upgrade since the original Mystery Method DVDs from 2006, and from Mind of Mystery which was produced in 2007. The upgrade comes down to:
1. Focus on the subtleties instead of the content: Since you get the Revelation eBook with the package which contains a thorough explanation of the Mystery Method, the content of the DVDs focuses on teaching you subtleties – assuming that you know all the basics of MM.
2. Mystery and his partners Matador and Lovedrop have obviously learned A LOT from the many students they’ve had. There is a great focus on the typical ‘sticking points’ of students using MM through-out.
3. Not afraid to integrate good material from products that aren’t theirs. It integrates notably material from Real Social Dynamics’ The Blueprint Decoded and places it into the context of MM, so that people studying MM get the benefits of that valuable content.
4. It’s not just Mystery anymore – it is now Mystery, Matador and Lovedrop. All of them are very comfortable explaining the content, with their experience in the field and running seminars showing through. Matador comes across as an individual character, bringing his own perspective on game, and a caveman like ‘killer instinct’. Lovedrop, brings across a softer approach. He is the weakest of the three, but comes across well. Seeing the three, versus just Mystery, is beneficial as it demonstrates that characters that are very different and have come from very different places have taken MM and become successful with it in their own way.
Lovedrop's InputIt’s great to see that Lovedrop has come a lot more into his own on this DVD set, versus previous ones. His content on DVD 2 (Marrying inner game with Mystery Method) and DVD 8 (kino escalation) are some of the high points of this product.
Note: At first his image on the DVD can be a bit 'off-putting' as he wears sunglasses throughout which comes off a little strange. I expect that could be the case in particular if you haven't seen any 'seduction community' originated footage before. Don't let that put you off watching or detract from how much attention you pay to what he says - it is good stuff.
Integrating Mystery Method with Normality and Inner GameThere is a lot more content relating MM back to being normal and into your lifestyle. The Venusian Arts guys have obviously learned a lot from teaching students, about what to emphasize in the content, and where to point out the traps students may fall into. For instance Lovedrop’s presentation on DVD 2 talking about negativity and good emotions and how to deliver content covers many sticking points of students.
Lovedrop’s narration relates tightly to the work on inner game espoused by products like The Blueprint Decoded. He places MM into this context, which enhances the value and effectiveness of the method. It is a welcome upgrade to MM, and Lovedrop’s direct references to TD and his content from the Blueprint show they aren’t shy about revising things to incorporate new valuable knowledge that enhances their approach.
Mystery brings another reality check in DVD 3 which is dedicated to developing your identity and lifestyle. This has been an aspect of Mystery’s game that he has been building for a number of years, but this is the first time I’ve seen him dedicate so much time to teaching and emphasizing its importance. Good stuff.
More Value in the DetailThe level of detail that is explained is also higher than in previous DVD packages. Matador for instance, goes in to detail about ‘locked in positions’ and where you should sit to make things easiest for you. DVD 5 is dedicated primarily to him demoing routines in class and talking through their subtleties. This is helpful practical detail for anyone who is new to MM and hasn’t seen it done in-field. Lovedrop also provides some very useful kino escalation detail in DVD 8, which is dedicated to the topic, as well as some less useful routine demoing in DVD 7.
The Challenges of Learning MM for the BeginnerMM is not an easy method to learn. The level to which Mystery takes it is very advanced, to the point of being ‘strategic’. Having used the tools for so many years, he clearly articulates a strategic approach to pick-up which is fluid which will be way beyond the vast majority of students just due to lack of field experience and practice. You don’t become Bruce Lee in a day, it takes time. So some of Mystery’s discourse is irrelevant to students except for showing how far you can take it.
There is a bit of conflict between the mindsets and approaches of the three instructors that comes across in the DVDs. This could become confusing for some students. In particular Lovedrop takes a laid back approach to pick-up, espousing letting go of control. In contrast, Matador and Mystery are more about control and making things go your way. This may reflect their different success levels in field, and how well they have mastered MM themselves. I have never met Lovedrop or seen him in field so I can’t comment. The plus of this, is that you again see mystery method applied in different ways – so for smart learners you can take the approach that fits best with you currently. For some, Lovedrop’s approach will be easier.
Beware if you have Bought an MM Product BeforeIf you have bought MM based products before there is a risk that you will just be reviewing existing content in the form of some of the detail in routines in particular that are demoed in the product. Some of the rhetoric on Survival and Replication will be redundant to you, and there is a considerable amount of time spent discussing this.
If you have been using MM and attempting to apply routines, but they are not working for you, the detail and demos of explanation in these videos may help – however, I’d recommend that if you have this issue a bootcamp would be a much better investment if you can afford it – there is only so much you can learn from a video vs. seeing it for real in-field and having that person point out where you are going wrong. In this case a Venusian Arts Bootcamp would be more suitable.
The Bottom LineMM remains without a doubt a very strong approach to pick-up, and it has been upgraded with some of the latest inner game tech in this product. If you are ambitious in the quality of women you wish to meet and date, you have to study this at some point. This product contains slightly newer content than previous ones, although at a slightly higher price point. Nonetheless, I think it is worth it because some of the additions on inner game and how it works with MM are valuable
If you are a previous student of MM there is less value to be extracted from this product. If you are not cash shy, why not, but consider that a bootcamp could have more impact at this point. However, if you don’t have ‘cash to splash’, put your dollars elsewhere for the time being. Venusian Arts still has some way to go to make this a really good/ professional product and they clearly aren’t disappearing anytime soon, so hopefully that will happen shortly.
This Vault DVD set takes some areas of the Revelation eBook and expands upon them, with Mystery, Matador and Lovedrop focusing primarily on areas where students get stuck for this seminar footage.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- The most common state-wrecking situation and how to avoid it
- What to do immediately upon entering the venue to set the pace
- 6 attraction switches
- How to overcome obstacles effortlessly
- Implicit versus explicit social value
- How to adopt my head space
- The social soup mindset for gaining outcome independence
- How to remain totally unaffected by the situation around you
- Lovedrop's "Free Gay Lunch" story
- How to deliver the perfect neg
- Karate Coin Trick
- How to establish yourself in her social circle and gain social proof
- The spin move
- How your reactions convey relative value
- The underlying theme in basic game theory that creates attraction
- How she'll give off subconscious displays of replication value
- The powerful methodology behind judgments
- The top 5 DHV (demonstration of higher value) routines
- The real reason the palm reading gambit is important
- Matador's Stripper Name game
- Insights into how Matador operates in the field
- Know when to begin telegraphing interest
- How you can feel her level of attraction to you
- See and hear a step-by-step demonstration on three of the most important attraction switches
- The 2 set-annihilating questions to ask
- Proper and improper delivery
- The observed vs. the observer
- How to command attention and hold court in the venue
- Real-life examples of role playing
- How to respond to any weirdness or resistance when you escalate
- The body language killer
- How to break inside her physical space
- Facial expressions, tonality, and body language
What You Get:
Purchase The Vault DVDs through two package options:
The Revelation Package ($497)
The Revelation Package Plus ($744)
8 video DVDs
A bonus "Inside Mystery's Brain" CD set
A bonus "Revelation" eBook
A bonus "Revelation" printed book
The Revelation Package additionally includes:
Kiss the Girl ebook (Physical Escalation)
Mystery's In-Field Adventures
Questions and Answers for Mystery
Mystery's Personal Video Series
$1000 Voucher Towards Seminar Training
Guarantee / Terms:
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
User Reviews of Revelation: The Vault DVD Set
Most Helpful User Reviews
"I Do Attribute 90% of my Success to the Revelation Products"
February 26, 2009
"It's Like Theory and Real Life."
June 16, 2009
"I Really Enjoyed Listening to Lovedrop."
September 01, 2008
I really enjoyed listening to what he was saying/teaching. I think I learned quite a lot just from that section alone. I liked the videos and the ebook but the audio part really made it sink in.
"Lovedrop is a Boss"
January 08, 2009
It is blantly obvious however that he is a student mostly concerned with advice because most all of his information are things that he has learned from other PUAs, not himself by expierance. And the most frustrating thing is that since its all concepts to him, He repeats them OVER and OVER in the three products. If you listen to the CDs you dont even really need to read the book and vice versa. It's mostly the same sh**, but he means well and is prolly just trying to drill it into your head so you can suceed
"So Many Video Clips that Dont Give Any Meaning."
January 24, 2009
But what I hated was that I was listening to an interesting story told by mystery. I was enjoying Mystery saying something about a girl that hated him, when he was gaming in LA. Then Suddenly another clip and LD is talking about an opener 2 girls fight outside.
That sucked. I wanted to listen to the whole story by mystery.
Mystery was also telling an interesting story about his gay brother. Then suddenly it was clipped away and then we are on another clip.
There are so many clips on revalations videos that what they are saying dont give any meaning.
Magnus opus mind of mystery was better. Atleast there they didnt clip away the DVH stories told by the master himself.
Video are not even in order.
Video order rating
"Probably the Best and most Clean Videos of Venusian Arts"
November 19, 2008
PS. I'll be in it haha. Im a director in UK, but enough about me.
All in all a buy!!!
"It is Worth It"
December 14, 2008
"It's Pretty Awesome so Far"
November 21, 2008
"In all Honesty, 500$ Bucks Isn't Worth It."
February 18, 2009
"The Book is Still 11 out of 10"
August 26, 2008
My feelings on the DVD's
From a positive standpoint is that they contain a lot of very good infomation.
However I feel like it's been put together in the wrong order. Also because it was clearly filmed at a number of bootcamps there are occasional repeats of infomation.
The sound quality on the DVD's isn't brilliant and the same is true of the camerawork. Fortunately the content makes up for the poor production quality. I think the DVD's could have benefited from being structured in the same way as the book chapter for chapter. So instead of being excerpts of a bootcamp it would have been a visual translation of the concepts in the book section by section. Having said that I think it's important that the students be there listening and asking questions as this gives the DVD's a certain life.
Mystery's segment where he talks about letting the pickup arts enrich your life but not define it has been a very useful reminder for a buddy of mine and for myself in a lot of ways.
I would have liked to see more footage of Mystery talking but Matador and Lovedrop put their segments across brilliantly.
With Matadors first section I got the feeling that he was still a bit shaky about the new system and still getting used to talking about the new concepts so there's quite a few pauses which could be got rid of with a more structured production.
While open loops and multiple threads are excellent infield, they're of less use in an instructional DVD
overall points for production value 5 out of 10
overall points for content 7.5 out of 10
The book is still 11 out of 10