Real Inner Game
Coaching Program Information
This workshop is designed to target eliminating beliefs and behavior that are holding you back as a man, and replace them with those that improve your success with women, as well as allowing you to lead a more pleasure filled and fulfilling life.
- Specialized Coaching
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- How to improve your self-esteem
- How to allow you to forgive yourself
- How to convey incredible confidence
- A system that rapidly increases self-esteem
- How to quickly eliminate your unattractive habits
- How to become the master over your emotions
- Managing confrontations with an upper hand
- A series of exercises to give you seduction power
- Preventing a woman from manipulating your emotions
- Transforming stress, anger, and anxiety into self-esteem
- How to reprogram yourself and begin leading the lifestyle
- 3 fatal mistakes most guys make when meeting a beautiful woman
What You Get:
3 Day workshop
Guarantee / Terms:
Full refund if not satisfied with product.
User Reviews of Real Inner Game
Most Helpful User Reviews
"The Whole Thing was Really Well Organized"
March 02, 2009
Coaching/ Bootcamps Information
So I took this seminar two weekends ago in NYC. Its the first weekend long seminar I've done so far (Fri-Sun), so about 21+ hours of work total. Definitely recommend it because...
A. He runs the seminar with Dr. Robert Epstein, who handled a lot of the mental inner game stuff and took us through a lot of helpful exercises and techniques.
B. He has actual women there to approach, which I actually thought would be lame and wouldn't accurately portray real situations but not only was it realistic but there was a lot of excess pressure to do the approaches in front of everyone... which really payed off in the long run because now I feel like approaches are 10x's easier when the audience isn't there. Its also an opportunity to do a lot of approaches at once, so I got to try different things and I start to feel like I really don't care what happens after a while
C. He had a guy come in to do a fashion consultation on the last day.
He also ended up taking us out as a bonus that wasn't included in the seminar which was probably one of the coolest parts.
Was this review helpful to you?