Review Detail

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful

"Definitely Worth the Investment in Time and Money"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
The Game also changed my life because before I heard about that book I had no idea that there was a seduction community at all. I was sceptical to read it at first because it did cost $35 I think but my friend who used to be really bad with girls but is now really good recommended the book to me. After he showed me some pictures of his ex-gfs I was definitely more interested in buying the book and taking the time to read it and I have never regretted it. The Game also has great field reports and other helpful information in it besides its story-like setup.
If anyone is worried that they will be bored by the book, don't be because it really is a joy to read. It starts out and grabs your attention quickly and you can't wait to read more. I read very slowly and also get bored easily but I still found myself reading for much longer than I had anticipated. Sometimes I would want to read for a half hour before bed but then not be able to put the book down for an hour or more, and not be able to get to sleep for another half hour because I just sat in bed and visualized trying the routines and openers that Style and Mystery used so well.
The Game is definitely worth the investment in time and money.
Originally posted on the Attraction Forums. Reproduced with permission.
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering