Review Detail

Modern Day Sexual Man
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful

"Best Sex Education product out there "

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Reviewed by
I've been following Hypnotica's work for around 12 years now and all his products are well worth purchasing, this is totally different to anything Eric has previously done and is unique within the area of how to enhance your ability in bed.

many other products seem to talk about many similar themes whereas this from the start is evidently the result of tried and tested "hands on" experience. The way that the course is broken down into modules that deal with specific subjects is very useful for referring back to and the level of knowledge here is masterful.

This is also amazing value for money, to get access to this level of information for the price, is stunning, for example the bonuses that are included with this product are well worth the price of the whole thing just by themselves.

I also recommend taking advantage of the included trial of the ultimate man program. I did and am incredibly glad that I did, the ability to be able to interact with Hypnotica each week has literally been life changing for me personally.

This is the real deal. Take advantage of this amazing knowledge at an incredible price
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering