Review Detail

The Desire System
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
5 of 8 people found the following review helpful

"The Power of Mirror Neurons"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
I have to say that this was quite a surprise to see that someone had actually tried to apply the science of mirror neurons to dating!

I bought this product after receiving a message from Christian Hudson about it, and it helped that I was already sold on mirror neurons and how they work - enable us to create rapport with people, or destroy it so to speak.

It's a pretty ambitious program, trying to give you natural like abilities with women by getting you to communicate on an emotional level more. I'm in IT, and spend a lot of my day in front of computers so it's true that I don't get a lot of people time in my life compared to a bar man or your average stud.

What I liked about it, was that David presents a lot of material and it repeats so I could get a feel for it. He also gives demonstrations in the videos showing how it works with women - so you see it live and get a feel for it. The study part is actually quite tough I found for someone who is not very natural minded.

Applying this in life was not easy for me. I have definitely improved though, and I feel a lot less awkward and am able to engage women more smoothly. I'm not there yet but I think I'm definitely on the right path, and I rewatch some of the videos whenever I need a reminder, and to start applying more of it. This is a really unique program unlike the others I've seen and I think other guys who have felt awkward and unnatural with women like me would benefit from it.. perhaps also in antisocial careers or jobs.
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering