Review Detail

Make Women Want You
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
20 of 26 people found the following review helpful

"Simple & Effective!"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
This book got to be one of the best books out there if not the best one.

Jason clearly knows what he is talking about and makes things simple and easy to understand.
Jason's method is broken down to 3 easy steps which are: Attraction, High-Value Small Talk, and Escalation. Each step is simple and easy to follow and every thing is explained very well in the book.
Jason's method focuses on YOU and how to present yourself and how to convey an attractive personality that attracts women, he doesn't rely on pickup lines or routines at all.

I liked this book a lot and I believe it is the only book you need if you have trouble with women. I believe that this is the way naturals do to attract and get women.

However, this is not a magic pill, you got to be willing to practice the stuff advised in the book and I promise if you do put the required effort you will be amazed how easy it is to get women.
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Written by Paul
April 17, 2014
I agree with you, especially the last part. Game is not something where you read the book, memorize a bunch of material, then go out and use it. You need to small-chunk it. However, once you learn everything in MWWY, you'll be as good as (if not better than) almost everyone else learning game. This book is simply that good.
1 results - showing 1 - 1