Review Detail

Same Night Simplified
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful

"Terrible customer service, false money back guarantee"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
I can agree with the review above, the product seems thrown together haphazardly and is very unstructured. It consist of 4 modules and the files with El Topo were also missing in module 4.

There is a lot of focus on some parts in the seduction process with questions about logistics and stuff like that which is no rocket science, almost nothing about conversations and what to do between the parts in focus. There is bad structure and it is hard to use this as a system from start to finish.

There is a logo and text about 60 days unconditional money back guarantee on their homepage (with ridiculous claims) but they don't sell through Clickbank which serious companies do. The only payment option is with Visa Card and that is because they have no intention to refund their dissatisfied customers.

I asked about a refund and got an answer first after my 5th email. Nick said he should refund the money but I never got them. I did not get an answer about why he didn't do the refund. Stay away from this Clown!
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering