Review Detail

End Game
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful

"Life Altering material!"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
It may not be the easiest book to read and understand at first but once you get what LoGun is talking about and implement it into your life , you understand how powerful this book is!!
Also , I will say that it's not exactly "pick-up" (The book actually describes why most pick-up stuff is the exact opposite of real self esteen and authenticity) and the concepts in this book might shock you at first.
However , this book is more about how one man helped another to transform his life from one filled with misery , suffering , and chronic dissatisfaction to one filled with joy , love , and fulfilment sprinkled with healthy amounts of misery , suffering and dissatisfaction.
Many may consider this as "real self-esteem"...
LoGun claims in no way that he is perfect nor amazing with women , and he actually describes how many times he f&ck*d up things in his life , hurt people and was inauthentic with people...
I decided to purchase this book with my own money as it's so powerful and life changing and I had to get a solid copy of this book.
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Written by Segun jay
November 07, 2016
Can you please post a link to where I can get the hard copy of this book. I read and thought it was worth having in hard copy.
Thanks
1 results - showing 1 - 1