Review Detail

The Ultimate Guide to Text and Phone Game
Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful

"Without a Doubt, This Book Has Filled a Huge Gap in the Market"

Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Implementation 

Innovativeness 

Packaging/ Customer Service 

Value for Money 

Reviewed by
I didn't naturally learn text and phone game like my friends did. I generally thought I would do what I thought the women would like to hear and by doing this I became a new member of the 'Friend Zone'. And I'm sure many of you know that the friend zone does not equal sex.

When the book came out I was kind of relieved because I didn't need to worry about ruining leads with chicks anymore. I was almost at peace before even reading the book because I knew I had the information there and once I had read it everything would be different.

There was some information in here which blew my mind. It's hard to explain it in words, but some theories are covered with brilliance. By saying or doing the smallest thing on the phone or by text, it has the biggest effect and that was one of the most amazing aspects of this book for me.

We all know that texting is now a very important [part] of game and generally determines whether you secure another date. Of course, the way you organize a date with a girl is via the holy grail - the almighty cellphone. The importance of understanding the foundations of text/phone is almost indescribable. It'd be like going to town with terrible style; the two go hand-in-hand and it's crucial, if you want to up your game, that you learn how to follow up leads and close girls when your not with them.

Without a doubt, this book has filled a huge gap in the market and I'm happy it's out because I really needed this as I'm sure many other guys did.

Cheers boys for writing the book.
Help other users find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering