Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships
"Opening Up" by Tristan Taormino explores the real-life benefits and challenges of all styles of open relationships, from partnered nonmonogamy to solo polyamory. It offers solutions for making an open relationship work, tips on dealing with jealousy, negotiating boundaries, finding community, parenting, and time management.
The book includes diverse voices of real people who share their struggles, fears, hopes, and the secrets of their open relationship success.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Choosing An Open Relationship
- Pilots, Parties, Polyamory: A Brief History
- Myths About Nonmonogamy
- Is An Open Relationship For You?
- What Makes an Open Relationship Work?
Styles of Open Relationships
- Partnered Nonmonogamy
- Solo Polyamory
- Monogamous/Nonmonogamous and Mono/Poly Combinations
Creating and Sustaining Your Relationships
- Designing Your Open Relationship
- Jealousy and Other Intense Feelings
- Common Challenges and Problems
- Opening Up Again: When Something Changes
- Coming Out (Or Not), Finding Community, Creating Families
- Raising Children
- Safer Sex and Sexual Health
- Legal and Practical Issues
- The Future of Relationships
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $11.19
- Paperback $16.16
- MP3 CD $23.64
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website