On Being A Man
"On Being A Man" is a program designed to show men how to initiate themselves into manhood and unlock the internal compass that guides them to success in interactions with women.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- How society and the education system prevented you from ever developing your natural instincts
- The natural flaw that's programmed into our human development
- How to replace the Boy Psychology that governs your actions
- A 3-minute exercise to eliminate the immature signals
- The link between your upbringing and the fears that are holding you back
- How to train your mind to learn from your mistakes
- The 4 biggest challenges guys face in the path to becoming real men
- The crucial things a woman needs
- How to eliminate all feelings of neediness
- The 4 elements of a healthy and powerful masculine self image
- 6 key ways that women size you up during the first seconds
- The Formula Of Cool
- The step-by-step method for developing and projecting powerful sexual confidence
- The right way to make her just a little bit jealous
- The 2 word greeting that lets women know you get it
- A way to use your insecurities in your favor
- Jedi Mind Tricks
- The 2 parts of self-esteem
What You Get:
- 7 audio CDs ($99.85) or 4 video DVDs ($149.85)
- Workbook of teaching slides and aides
- Detailed track listing for quick access
- 3-ring binder to hold all of your CDs/DVDs and other materials
- One-month bonus subscription to "Interviews With Dating Gurus" monthly interview series
- "Interviews With Dating Gurus" bonus CD
Guarantee / Terms:
30-day trial. You will be charged after 30 days from date of purchase.
User Reviews of On Being A Man
Most Helpful User Reviews
"Dont Spend any Hard Earned Money on This"
April 04, 2006
You want to become a better man? Read emotional intelligence or learn the sedona method. Then you will have control of your emotions. Then after you have control of your emotions pick up a couple good self help books that seem like they will do a good job of addressing the issue. Awaken the giant within gets thrown around a lot. How to win friends and influence people too.... If you still feel a sting and think that getting this program is the answer let me just add he spends 5 minutes tops on each topic and rarely helps you understand how a man would behave. An example of how to be cool: He tells you to say whats up instead of hello and to basically be cool. Wow...thanks David. This guy is doing this stuff for money at this point guys. Get his books, get advanced and mastery.....and there are a few more programs I will be listening to soon and we will see how those go (inner game, cocky funny, and bars) but please....dont spend any hard earned money on this. I am so glad I borrowed from a friend. I am not saying its a total waste of time...but unless you have no concept of what seperates a man from a boy this will be next to useless. If you do have some idea...then you should be able to pick up some books that will actually give you a deep understanding of the whole nature of it all and the way to carry your life.
"A Deeper Thinking About Women"
June 13, 2007
"Great for Inner Game Issues"
October 02, 2009
"Good but you might as well buy Man Transformation"
December 31, 1899