Love Hurts: Buddhist Advice for the Heartbroken
“Love Hurts: Buddhist Advice for the Heartbroken” is designed to help people going through relationship breakups and other emotional pains in life. It takes a look at suffering through Buddhism and walks you through the cause and cure of suffering. It offers self-care advice to survive a breakup and emotional suffering.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- How to Read This Book
- If You Feel Like You Don’t Have Time to Read This Book
- What Happened in the Heartbreak Appointments
- What Is Heartbreak?
- What Is Love?
- What Is Meditation?
- Why Your Heart Breaks
- If You Want to Hear That Life Is Suffering
- Reflecting on Impermanence
- If You Feel That You Might Never Heal
- Four Questions to Ask Yourself
- The Importance of Taking Care of Yourself
- Four Ways to Take Care of Yourself
- Not Giving Up on Anybody
- If You Feel Alone
- If You Feel Like Maybe It’s Not Over
- If You Feel Betrayed
- If You Feel Rejected
- If You Think You Will Never Love Again
- If You Feel Like a Failure
- Journaling Exercise for When You Feel Like a Failure
- If You Feel Like This Pain Is the Worst Thing Ever and No Good Can Come from It
- If You Can’t Believe This Has Happened
- If You Suspect It’s Time to Cut Someone Out of Your Life
- Why? Just Why?
- If You Feel Like You Can’t Eat
- If You Feel Like You Can’t Sleep
- If You’re Tempted to Go Hop in Bed with Someone
- If You Feel Ashamed
- If You Feel Like You Might Need a Good Kick in the Pants
- If You Are Feeling Angry
- If You Want to Know How the Buddha Handled Anger
- If You Feel Like You Are in Hell
- If You Need to Hear a Joke
- If You Need to Hear a Less Bizarre Joke
- If You Like Contacting That Person
- If You Feel Really, Really Depressed
- If You Feel That It’s Time to Forgive
- If You Feel Relief-Guilt
- If You Feel Like You’ll Never Trust Again
- If You Feel Like You Have No Right to Be Heartbroken
- If You Wonder What Happens When a Loved One Dies
- If You Feel Like It’s Time to Let Them Go
- If Society Has Broken Your Heart
- If You Can Still Offer Love
- If You Feel Acceptance
- A Reminder to Cherish Your Life
- A Training for Future Heartbreak
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $6.13
- Paperback $7.34
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of Love Hurts: Buddhist Advice for the Heartbroken
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.