Living Apart Together: A Unique Path to Marital Happiness, or the Joy of Sharing Lives Without Sharing an Address
“Living Apart Together” addresses the unique arrangement that it is possible for committed couples to get along better if they were not living together in a common residence. Author Anne L. Watson and her partner have successfully lived this kind of lifestyle and reveal the benefits and how it might work for others.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- The Vow
- How We Got Here
- Living Room – Decorating and Entertaining
- Kitchen and Dining Room – Cooking and Eating
- Bedroom – Sleeping and Sex
- Kids and Elders
- Compromise and Cooperation
- Dominance and Deference
- Time Alone
- Time Together
- The Choice
- Frequently Asked Questions
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $3.15
- Paperback $10.00
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of Living Apart Together: A Unique Path to Marital Happiness, or the Joy of Sharing Lives Without Sharing an Address
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.