I Hope I Screw This Up: How Falling In Love with Your Fears Can Change the World
In “I Hope I Screw This Up”, Kyle Cease, transformational comedian and creator of the Evolving Out Loud Live stage show, guides readers to their own personal breakthroughs towards actual happiness and fulfillment, right now.
Cease aims to help you discover authentic creativity and power by embracing your pain, fear, and vulnerability, and exploring deep issues preventing emotional freedom.
This book serves as a transformative path to endless possibilities if we let go of our fear of screwing up.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
1. Start Reading Here
2. The Second Chapter of This Book
3. The Six-Minute Alien Ab-duction
4. Extreme Progress
5. The Infinite Power of Sadness
6. Remember Chapter Three?
7. Show Up and Stay in the Room
8. Why People’s Opinions of You Aren’t Real
9. Uninformative Chapter Title
10. The Very Informative Chapter
11. Welcome to Deep Down
12. Universally Selfish
13. The Unlucky Chapter
14. Are You Ice or Water?
15. Let Yourself Melt
16. Don’t Ask HOW Ever Again
17. This Is a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Life
18. Okay Everyone, Back Up, I’m Gonna Prove That We’re All One
19. Now I’m Going to Prove Death Isn’t Real… You Other Books Are Shitty
20. Okay, Now You Can Start Asking How Again
21. The Beginning of Abundance and the End of Disqualification
22. Surrounded by Excitement
23. Your Biggest Asset
24. You Are Completely Free. Act Like It.
What You Get:
- Kindle $14.60
- Hardcover $15.54
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website