How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You
This guide is designed for people seeking romantic bliss. It offers 85 techniques regarding the nature of love, including:
- Avoid love mistakes
- How to establish sexual rapport
- Searching for your potential love partners
- Making an attractive and memorable first impression
The book is aimed at helping you create lasting relationships, as well as improve existing relationships.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
1. Anyone? Yes, Practically Anyone
- Science "Discovers Sex"
- How More Research Was Compiled
- How the Techniques Were Developed
- How I Tested the Techniques
2. What Makes People Fall in Love?
The Six Elements
- First Impressions
- Similar Character, Complementary Needs
- Early-Date Gender-Menders
- Rx for sex
3. The Physical Side of Falling in Love?
- "Why Do My Insides Go All Funny?"
- "Does Somebody Have to Be Pea-Brained to Fall in Love with Me?"
- "Why Do We Fall in Love with One Person and Not Another?"
- How Can These Little Things Start Love?
4. Where Are All the Good Men and Women?
- Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
5. Does Love at First Sight Exist?
Part One: First Impressions
You Never Get a Second Chance at Love at First Sight
6. How to Make a Dynamite First Impression
- First Impressions Last Forever
- Be Ready for Love - Always!
- Stay Psychologically "Fit to Kill"
7. How to Ignite Love at First Sight
- How Much Eye Contact Does It Take to Imitate Love?
- How to Get Sexy "Bedroom Eyes"
- How to Awaken Primal, Unsettling, Sexy Feelings in Your Quarry
- Naughty Eyes Are So Nice
8. Your First Approach
- The Gentle Art of Pickup (Not for Men Only)
- Hunters, Make the First Move...Fast
- Huntresses, Make the Fast Move...First
9. Your First Body Language
- Let Your Body Do the Talking
- When You Are Quarry
- The Word That Can Save Your Relationship
- "But This Is So Basic!"
10. Your First Conversation
- Conversation Is Making Beautiful Music Together
- Conversation Is Like Making Love
- Conversation Is Like Selling
- How to Know What Topics Turn Your Quarry On
- How to Fool Your Quarry into Thinking You Two Are Already in Love
- Get Even Closer by Giving the Gift of Intimacy
- Make Your Lifestyle "Fit" Your Quarry's Lovemap
11. Your First Date
- The Game Begins in Earnest
- "How Soon Should I Make My Move?"
- "Playing Hard to Get - Should I, or Shouldn't I?"
- The Scientifically Proved Best First Date
- Give Your Quarry First-Date Butterflies
- Plant the Seeds of Similarity
- First-Date Restaurant Smarts
- Hunters, Some Spit and Polish for Your P's and Q's
- Huntresses, Forgive His Foibles
- First-Date Duds
- "I Haven't Got a Thing to Wear"
Note: See additional Table of Contents information on product website.
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $9.57
- Paperback $12.57
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website