RSD's intro course explains the fundamental building blocks of how to attract women and lays the groundwork for lessons to come.
- Meeting Women
- Attracting Women
- DVD (Video)
- CD (Audio)
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- How to make the world your pickup lab
- Techniques to progressively desensitize yourself
- How to emotionally persuade women into liking you
- A detailed explanation on how to befriend large groups of people
- How to improve your conversational skills
- Strategies to refining and testing your sexual vibing skills
- How to build a lifestyle that engages women's sexual interest
- A complete breakdown of club dynamics
- Various examples of how submissive roles are used
- The eight elements of the pickup
- Specific techniques to speaking louder
- How to transition smoothly into hooking a woman
- How to establish dominance with your eye contact and voice
- How to balance being authoritative while also being laid back
- A step-by-step way to initiate a sexual vibe
- A technique to getting anybody's attention without being reactive
- How to prevent women from taking over the conversation
- Ways to flirting non-verbally
- How to use the rhythm of your speech to convey high status
- How to escalate physically while talking
- A detailed explanation of how to use humor
- How to prevent yourself from talking too much
- The right way to insinuate your sexual intentions
What You Get:
Purchase options include:
- Superconference Foundation Audio CDs $269
- Superconference Video Membership Site Access $369
- Superconference Audio CDs and Video DVDs $638
RSD Superconference bonus notes
Guarantee / Terms:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
User Reviews of Foundations
Most Helpful User Reviews
"Excellent. Enlightening. "
July 19, 2013
I've now only listened through 3 of the 8 parts.
First, just a tip. You'll be able to get MOST of the utility from this just from the audio, but there ARE parts where TD is gesturing and explaining body language, and explaining a pickup or opener whereby you tap her shoulder or something, and he says, "Like this," a lot, and another part where he says, "Most newbies go into a club with creepy eye contact, like this." If you want the full blown Foundations, get the DVDs so you won't be lost when Tyler says "like this," or "not like this."
Here is why I'm writing this review. Tyler said one thing and it just blew my mind. I'd like to quote him and preserve it here in text:
"The opener is not your excuse to talk to a woman.
My opener gives HER an excuse to talk to ME."
I got chills. Maybe it's just me, because I've always felt like a wuss just for "needing" an opener. Now I feel good about it.
In fact, I'm a professional magician, but I've never opened a woman with a magic trick, on the grounds that I feel it would appear "try-hard." Now I may even re-think that.
It just reframed my entire view, and it's CORRECT! Women need an excuse to talk to US. Ask any woman how they might approach a guy they like, or what they might say. They will soon be at a loss and appreciate the challenge.
Thank you, Tyler.
"Foundations - A Must Have!"
October 14, 2006
Even if, like me, you think you've seen it all, just listening to the way Tyler frames important concepts with jostle your worldview and ultimately make it stronger.
There's another reason this product is so inspirational. If you've seen Tyler on David D's products, you might remember him as the scrawny, pasty guy with the Metro hairdo. He now sports long hair, a deeper voice, and bristling muscles. Man, if that guy can do it, so can I.
"Good Quality and Good Presentation"
December 05, 2007
"I Would Definitely Include Top 10 PUA Products"
January 10, 2007
The DVDs are well done and high quality. Tyler is very good and clear in presenting his ideas- in contrast to his writing which is ok, but not great- he needs massive space to lay out ideas and most of his stuff could be written more to the point (e.g., even the presentation for the DVDs on his website is pages too long!). He has become a little bigger since his earlier days and does not seem to be so exaggeratedly hyped anymore. Generally, he seems to be trustworthy and very rarely bragging (also contrary to his earlier writing) although for many of his statements I would love to see live-proof, if these techniques really work in the field (unfortunately, his bootcamps are too expensive for my taste- especially taking into account the very varying reviews about their quality).
What is a little bit annoying is that Tyler often engages in cross-selling. He hints that he has much deeper knowledge than presented on the DVDs probably as an incentive to take his bootcamps. For that price of the DVDs, I would have expected a full disclosure.
Tyler has developed some new concepts that are very helpful while many other things on the DVDs can be found in other writings which in my opinion is ok because it makes sense to teach also other gurus wisdoms. Some of his helpful concepts include:
-Secret society and double standards;
-Dealing with amogs (Tyler always was leading in this area);
-Elastic snap band effect;
Tyler gives lots of techniques and practical tips for a complete pick-up though, in my opinion, there could have been even more techniques. Often, he is a little bit vague, giving the 20.000 feet overview without any practical ideas how to apply these techniques. Again, his content could be more dense.
Still, in the modern pick-up world where mediocre products abound, these DVDs are a highlight. I would definitely include them in the top 10 pua products that are on the market (not that I know them all, though)
"This is not a Very Good Product"
October 13, 2006
"It's far too basic."
October 14, 2006
As for tylers muscles....What are you on about??? He's a fat pale guy, in a t-shirt thats far too small for him.
I don't like his delivery on examples either, his tonality seems agressive and seems to be wrapped in smarm with not a hint of charm.
While I don't doubt his knowledge on the world of pick-up, I really do find it hard to believe that hot girls would [have sex] this guy.
"One of the Best Starter Products"
January 13, 2009
"You Should Start with the Foundations Course. "
December 31, 2009
April 03, 2008