Deep Inner Game
"Deep Inner Game" shows you how to eliminate crippling insecurity, anxiety, and fear in order to develop into the powerful, confident, attractive men that women want. It addresses the core of inner game issues and how change must begin from within you.
The program shows you how to identify specific problems that are ruining your chances with women, and how to fix them. It teaches you how to transform bad experiences of the past into positive strength-building references.
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Becoming your own life coach
- How to improve your self-esteem
- Quickly establishing trust with a woman
- Impressing a woman with your character
- How to appear confident to women
- A conversation starter approach
- How to conquer your emotional energy
- A plan to pull your self out of depression
- Initiating yourself into manhood
- Tools to build a charismatic inner presence
- Quickly overcoming the pain of a bad breakup
- Building your self confidence by seeking out rejection
- Creating your own unique identity and personality
- Turning a bad response from a woman into a good thing
- How to be in a relationship and still be independent
- Blending your intellect with your street smarts
- Identifying your objectives to achieve your goals
- A technique for supercharging your cocky comedy skills
- An exercise to identify your 3 main inner issues
- How to block a woman from effecting your emotions
- Transforming stress, anger and anxiety into self-esteem
- A guide to the operating system of the human mind
- A simple psychological technique to conquer anger and anxiety
- The big mistake men make that allows a woman to take all of their power
- Why human nature can actually prevent you from having success with women
- An exercise to identify how you are letting women control your actions
- A scientific method of solving psychological problems using simple charts
What You Get:
- 15+ hours of video material
- Optional DVD, in addition to the online format ($3.99 extra)
- Track listing
Guarantee / Terms:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 payment of $299.85 or 5 payments of $59.97
User Reviews of Deep Inner Game
Most Helpful User Reviews
"A Program on How To Become a Complete Person"
April 15, 2006
1) There are different personality types and the closer to the center you become the more you appeal to everyone.
2) The only way to get past fear, and anxiety is with courage and action...
3) For every personality flaw or internal problem there is a solution.
I will warn those of you who are not secure that this program repeatably advises and even lectures against techniques that are not part of who you are. It doesnt say you cant change...but it says that just using a technique that makes you appear a certain personality is only hurting yourself...that you need to become more of that part of yourself that you lack with action experience and learning. Overall the program works well with Davids teachings but there is definately some aspects that directly clash with what David does. If your out in the field doing canned material that isnt a part of who you really are then you will despise this program or it will make you abandon your methods. Dr Paul...a very established psychologist teaches most of this course. We all know what psychologists takes are going to be on the idea that biology is the biggest influence...I mean their entire life is devoted to the mind and how to help someone control it. So think about that before you get this program. Dr Paul does however aknowledge that you cant be wussy or niave or too much of any one thing really. It all balances out.
Bottom line: is it worth the money? If your the kind of person who will listen over and over and internalize it...ask yourself the tough questions and take the time to not only figure yourself out but to take actions consistant with what you learn then it is worth 10 times the money. If your someone who just wants a set of techniques to go out into the field with and pull girls home to have sex with and are not interested in finding the right girl then you will hate this program.
December 31, 2009
Sure, the material can be a bit dry but what do you expect? It's a self help tool, not Die Hard 4! I have notoriously bad concentration and I still can watch this program for hours at a time, even after I've seen it a couple of times before!
The program basically covers the entire psychology of our minds, sticks it on 7 DVDs and then fires it into our brains. This isn't a quick fix program to help your dating and it might seem like it's often not that related. However, its intention is to make you into a much more mature, confident, happy man who knows exactly how to achieve what he wants. This is the sort of guy who will naturally be far more attractive to women.
I've always been a 'thin-skinned' person who easily gets his buttons pushed, finds it hard to say no and be assertive. I've also been plagued by a lot of anxiety, self-doubt and depression about my progress with life. This program offers very real and workable solutions to all of my problems. If you've ever been affected by any of these problems even a tiny bit you can use this program to fix them.
I think every guy could benefit strongly from using this program and really working with the material every day.
"I've Learned a Lot"
September 06, 2007
"A Great Place To Start"
December 31, 2009
It was slow and I spent 2 weekends to watch it and rewatch some parts cause there is so much psychology but it is a great place to start if you are not very confident or deal with fear, anger and anxiety; your negative emotions.
December 31, 1899
I think it really depends on your personality because as I said, I know people who enjoyed this. If you are very analytical and a "big picture", theoretical thinker, maybe this is for you.
"Deep Inner Game is a Must Have"
September 04, 2007
"For Me This Was Awesome"
October 09, 2009
Dr.Paul is a little 'medical' but he talks real sense and is very insightful.
David D pretty much sits back the whole time and lets him speak. If you want inner game help, this program is really good.
"More than a course about how to get women"
April 16, 2014
In the beginning you might think that getting a girlfriend right now would be the answer to all your life's problems, but come to the realisation that you're better off concentrating more on goals that would be more beneficial in the long run at this point in your life. I love women but they're not the 'be all and end all' of my life.
Be sceptical about books and programs that claim to have all the answers to having better relationships and on 'how to get laid'. There's a lot of rubbish on the internet written by people who haven't even had much success in this area themselves. They're just jumping on to the money making gravy train that is the dating self help industry. Beware of the pretenders.
This is a program that for me required regular review. Change doesn't happen overnight, nothing worthwhile does in my experience. I've learned to take back some control over my life, to try to have as much fun as possible and not take any of it too seriously. If more people were interested in doing the hard work this course calls for instead of looking for the short-cuts and acting like wide-boys with cheap pick-up lines, trying to sabotage the competition a lot more people would be more successful. The world would also probably be a better place.
On the down-side it did seem excessively long, containing quite a bit of 'filler', but it's worth it.
"His Stuff Makes Sense, But It's soooo Boring"
July 20, 2009
I doubt Dr Paul is even getting laid, if he were to have that energy level on a date, he would probably put the girl to sleep...
February 20, 2006