Conquer Your Campus (now "The Campus Code")
"Good Simple Advice on Adapting Game to College"
Last Update: April 25, 2019
FULL DETAILED REVIEW
Healthy Mindsets and PracticalOverall the advice in this book is all good and practical.
It doesn't contain any super groundbreaking concepts. The value in this book is getting you to focus on the practical activities and the mindsets (ways of looking at college life and how you should approach it). If you apply them with energy they will work for you.
The writer puts a good energy into the book - which will help to motivate some people. Applying the advice will take energy and effort, and most probably changing your habits and what you typically spend your time doing at college. It goes without saying that if you aren't prepared to do those things - then don't expect to get the results.
Writing and Advice StyleThis is a light read because Mark Redman has a pretty laid back writing style which tends to inject a bit of fun and humor in from time to time. This makes it easier reading than some of the more technical and deeper dating manuals - it is also a reflection on the style of advice. Simple and practical.
As a result if you're at an advanced level, with a lot of experience or have read a lot, and are into a lot of detail and strategizing this isn't going to be for you. You'll get little from it.
A Concern - How Do You Need to Learn?If you're someone who likes to learn with a lot of specific rules and techniques and ways to do things this isn't a book for you. It is not detail orientated, and expects you to get the gist of things and apply them in the detail yourself.
It provides general guidelines and general ideas and expects you to be able to get down to the details. For this reason its an ideal book for someone who already has experience with game but doesn't understand 'social circle game' or is getting frustrated with his game not working on the college campus.
It would also be useful for someone who is just starting out learning about dating and who is on colledge campus - it gives you an intro into what sort of things you'll learn about approaching women that aren't going to work well on a college campus. That could help you avoid a lot of problems if that is your situation.
U.S. Campus-Centric AdviceThe book goes into a bit of detail about the workings of campus life in the U.S. such as fraternities, sororities and generalizations about the girls in each year. Be careful how you use these generalizations as they are stereotypes - useful in many cases, but not all of them.
If you are outside the U.S. some of the cultural details won't be relevant to you, but in most countries there are similarities - or similar structures so you should be able to get some value from these sections by thinking a bit about how they reflect on your specific situation.
The general rules of course remain the same to a large extent - college and university has many commonalities all over the world.
Could Have Been Pushed FurtherThis is a relatively basic book and unfortunately where the author talks about situations that he navigated that could have offered 'high level advice' he washes over them without providing much detail or specific pointers.
It leaves you feeling that there is more to learn. Having said that, if you apply the 80/20 rule - the material in this book is already most of what you need - it just doesn't contain the top spire.
The BottomlineIf you're at college and particularly if you're new to it or frustrated by it, the advice in this book is very helpful and down to earht. It will help you build up a good social life and use that to get more success with the girls at college.
Don't expect a lot of examples or details of exactly what to do in this book - it has more advice on the spirit of what to do rather than the exact actions.
Was this review helpful to you?
This program was originally an ebook. The book describes how college game is different to other situations and gives you a different strategy targeted at the college environment.
In August 2013 the program was renamed to "The Campus Code" and was upgraded.
The changes were as follows:
- Updating of packaging of the Conquer Your Campus (now "The Campus Code") ebook
- Addition of bonuses: The hookup handbook and The Ten Spot are now included with the program
- Big Men on Campus 14 day trial, giving you interviews with successful men from campus
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Social magnetism
- How to pick up seniors
- Three conversational techniques
- The unique 5-step college conversation formula
- How to talk about summer jobs and internships
- Mistakes to avoid when talking about majors
- 17 ways to keep a college girl interested
- 6 college-specific conversation topics
- The 80/20 rule of the college social scene
- What the pickup artists don't want you to know
- Harnessing the power to activate built-in attraction
- The 3 key ingredients for making a girl want and trust you
- How to smoothly open conversations at college parties
- Incorporating social magnetism into your personality
- A belief that when sub-communicated to her will trigger attraction
- The insight that will change the way you play the college game forever
- The two weeks during the school year when senior girls are at their craziest
- 8 ways to immediately become the "leader of men" in a social setting
- How to follow up after you get her phone number
- A collection of favorite college bar opening lines
- How to approach a cute girl in the library
What You Get:
- Audio download of 14 day trial
Guarantee / Terms:
365 Money Back Guarantee
You will be charged $19.97 if you choose to continue after the trial (Big Men on Campus).
User Reviews of Conquer Your Campus (now "The Campus Code")
Most Helpful User Reviews
"It's Nothing Groundbreaking."
December 31, 2009
Was this review helpful to you?