Build Your Dream Network: Forging Powerful Relationships in a Hyper-Connected World
In “Build Your Dream Network”, networking expert J. Kelly Hoey shows you how to build powerful, authentic relationships in a social media world. It guides you to nurturing meaningful connections and achieving your goals.
The author explains how to network and successfully leverage your connections, strategies for forming strong relationships, and harnessing the power of your network.
Some of the areas covered:
- Synchronize IRL networking efforts with your digital outreach
- Develop strong personal relationships and business opportunities
- Effective ways to connect with others and maintain a well-organized calendar
This book includes infographics, flowcharts, and advice.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
A Networked Career
1. Build Your Network
2. Get Your Head in the Networking Game
3. How and Where to Start
4. Clubs, Crowds, Committees, and Cohorts
6. Connecting the Dots
7. Networking #Fail
8. Test, Fail, Learn, and Scale
About the Author
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Hardcover $15.68
- Kindle $17.34
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of Build Your Dream Network: Forging Powerful Relationships in a Hyper-Connected World
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.