Born Anxious: The Lifelong Impact of Early Life Adversity - and How to Break the Cycle
“Born Anxious” takes you through the stages from birth to adulthood and explains how we become anxious in life. Using new DNA science, professor of psychology Daniel P. Keating demonstrates how both the nature and the nurture of anxiety can be inherited.
He offers insight into behaviors we are affected by due to our exposure to environmental adversity, which can lead to lifelong stress and consequences. He also points to an increase in income gaps, social inequality, and fear of the future as the new predators, and how to break the anxious cycle.
- Kindle eBook
(depending on product format or options purchased)
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
1. Early Life Stress: The Biological Impact of Rising Inequality
2. Destined to Thrive, Destined To Struggle: The Critical Period of Baby’s First Year
3. Into the Arena: The World of Peers and Schools
4. Onto The Stage: Stress and Coping in Adolescence
5. The Stress Tests of Adulthood: Managing Family, Work, and Relationships
6. The Stress Epidemic: The Hidden Costs of Inequality
7. Inequality Is Not Destiny: How We Can Break the Cycle
Research Background: A Primer
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $15.94
- Hardcover $16.61
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website
User Reviews of Born Anxious: The Lifelong Impact of Early Life Adversity - and How to Break the Cycle
View Other Home Study Courses (Books, DVDs, CDs, MP3/ Video)
"Listen In As We Share The Top Takeaways From The Best Dating Products Ever Created... Shave Years Off Your Learning Curve As You Discover What Really Creates Success With Women"
- Here's just a few things we reveal in this info-packed interview:
- The surefire products that are proven to work - based on 15+ years coaching men to dating success.
- Why we dubbed this one product 'idiot-proof' and how it can transform a woman's reaction to you almost immediately.
- Feel anxious about approaching women? Discover how to bypass that and set up a stream of dates with gorgeous women in as little as 20 minutes a week.