Body Language: Discover How To Connect, Analyze And Influence People In A Subconscious Level
In Chase Alexander’s book, he offers an understanding of body language as it relates to the subconscious mind. From a communication perspective, this book aims to help you gain a better understanding of how people’s feelings and what they need from you.
It is also intended to:
- Help you to avoid conflict
- Minimize wondering what is really happening in situations
- Make you aware of how to proceed with your own response
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: How does the subconscious mind work?
Chapter 2: How to utilize your subconscious mind power
Chapter 3: Why bother with the whole subconscious power in the first place?
- Advantages of developing your subconscious
- People with a healthy subconscious
- Healing through the subconscious
Chapter 4: Tune out the distractions
- Make use of those close to you
- Take your research on the road
- Advanced people watching
Chapter 5: Mind tricks to gain a better rapport with people
- Rapport and its significance
- Cues that you can use to your advantage
- What do hand gestures reveal?
- What do breathing patterns reveal?
- What do energy levels reveal?
- What do speech patterns reveal?
Chapter 6: Read and understand people’s non-verbal cues
- What discomfort looks like
- Facial cues
- Upper body cues
- Lower body cues
- The big picture
Chapter 7: Exceptions to the Rules
- Surroundings make a difference
- Variations in personality
- The autism spectrum
- Delicate subject matter
- Past experiences and abuse
Chapter 8: Some practical applications
- How to become a successful team leader
- Application in sports
- Application in marketing
What You Get:
Book options include:
- Kindle $2.99
- Audible $4.19
- Paperback $6.99
Guarantee / Terms:
See policy of product website