Black Book Method
Brad P. offers his Black Book Method consisting of more than 120 techniques to show men how to make girls hot and horny for them, and want the real you. It is also about getting around the “bitch shield” attitude that makes hot women impossible to approach.
Advance Attraction Seminar
- What girls really want in a guy
- How to stand out and show women you are interesting without saying a word
- What guys don’t know about women that can destroy their chances with them
30/30 Club one-month trial membership
- Learn advanced skills and coaching for meeting and dating more women
- Monthly advanced training (uncensored audio lessons, coaching and member forum feedback
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Black Book Method Field Primer
- How to accurately get through a woman’s “bitch shield”
- How to use subliminal arousal signals
- What to say to disarm a girl’s natural bitchiness
Secrets To A Sexy Voice Guide
- Learning how you say things
Live “Hot Seat” Field Demonstration
- In-field recording of Brad P. using routines on real women in actual pickup situations
Live Studio Demo
- In-studio routine delivery recording with Brad and a professional actress/model
No More Rejection
- Ways to start conversations
How To Deal With Bitches
What You Get:
Online access to video and audio downloads
Guarantee / Terms:
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
The bonus "30/30 CLUB" trial is optional. If you decide to continue after the one-month trial, the cost is $79 per month for six months.
User Reviews of Black Book Method
Most Helpful User Reviews
"Dont waste your time and money"
December 07, 2014
Basically, its a collection of openers, disconnected from any real-life situation, that are supposed to turn on the girls instantly.
I got bored after the third one, i kept reading randomly and it didn't get any better.
I dont get the point to approach a girl and open her with something offensive (some of the openers in the book are) or completely out of context.
It was a waste of money.
Was this review helpful to you?