Advanced Dating Techniques
This program is aimed at providing an in-depth education in female psychology and sexual attraction and the techniques for overcoming fear, approaching women, getting emails and phone numbers, setting up dates, and getting physical with women.
The program contains more than 12 hours of ideas, concepts, techniques, and scripts.
Bonus CD: Interviews With Dating Gurus
FeedbackIf you have a question or problem, ask us:
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Creating powerful sexual tension that turns a woman on and makes her think about you
- Becoming mentally prepared to interact with a woman
- How to overcome fears and frustrations holding you back from success with women
- The biological process that makes a woman to choose one man over another
- Flipping a woman’s subconscious “attraction switches” to create irresistible attraction from her
- Developing a strong masculine presence that makes women notice you
- How to naturally cheat the system to get a quality woman
- How to get women to compete over you like that alpha males do
- Why most men will never become successful with women
- Eliminating dangerous mental obstacles
- Developing powerful confidence that women will notice
- How to keep the power in a relationship with a woman
- How to attract women faster with 20 traits that guys who are “naturals” with women possess
- Getting real “masters” with women to share their techniques with you
- A technique to eliminate nervousness around women
- A method for “turning the tables” on a woman when on a date to make her impress you
- Using “sexual” body language instead of words to turn a woman on
- Why women love “bad boys”
- Using “bad boy” methods to trigger her “sexual selection mechanism” to make her crazy for you
- Why a woman will sleep with one man on the first night, but keep another man waiting
- How to improve your physical appearance to create irresistible masculine sexiness
- How to pass the tests women use to disqualify men
- An eye contact technique to capture a woman
- 19 qualities of a sexually attractive man
- A method for avoiding the “cold shoulder” from a woman you want to approach
- Exercises to develop your conversation skills and learn how to talk to women
- An in-field exercise to eliminate nervousness and anxiety
- Techniques specifically addressing the dating process and taking things to the physical level
- Locations where single women hang out
- Things to avoid doing when approaching a woman
- How to get an attractive woman to approach you
- Additional techniques
What You Get:
- 18 Audio CDs or 9 DVDs
- Workbook of teaching slides and aides
- Detailed track listing for quick access
- 3-ring binder to hold all of your CDs/DVDs and other material
- One-month subscription to "Interviews With Dating Gurus" interview series
Guarantee / Terms:
30-day trial of program.
After the trial, you will be charged based on the payment option you have selected: 1 payment of $399.85 or 5 monthly payments of $79.97.
User Reviews of Advanced Dating Techniques
Most Helpful User Reviews
"It's a grower, it's overlong, it's low-tech and it's very useful."
September 20, 2011
Just being honest!
On first viewing the talks and interviews with guests are FAR more engaging, with most of them offering some lightning-bolt transformational insights, each in their own style. Again very raw and off-the-cuff, with some amusingly awkward and nervous moments - but the content is pretty good. I was using ideas immediately.
The first 6 or so David-Only monologue discs do grow on you, though. The slowness serves its purpose. Over repeat viewings some very thoughtful concepts emerge and I see that Dave wasn't just trying to fill up nine discs so he could charge me a lot of money LOL. (With exchange it had cost about 33 dollars per DVD - pretty fancy for the very basic production values.)
Sometimes you can't really hear what people off-stage are saying, or hear the audience reactions; there are no overhead room mics so the audio wasn't that well planned or likely even mixed (overhead mics would have made the simple visuals feel more 'live' and seem easier to watch.) Also, we at home are never shown the power-point visuals they are showing to the live audience and so we often feel left out. Again - visual monotony.
I will say this worked for me (a gradual learner, gathering more each viewing) and that's important. I'm getting the results I want at the pace I want. The Dating Gurus CD series is also incredibly useful and perhaps supreme value.
And finally, you have to WORK with these ideas. Keep trying another idea, then another.
"An EXCELLENT Resource for Newbies"
December 31, 2005
"Heavy on Theory and Light on Actual Technique"
September 02, 2006
"Full of Good Stuff"
October 02, 2009
"The Inner Game Stuff gets me Pumped Up"
January 05, 2006
"The Best DD Product"
November 13, 2006
"A place that created a new platform for the dating industry!"
July 16, 2015
This product gave me the cocky and funny attitude and structure that was incorporated into my field experiments. DYD was an easy transition into the field compared to the complexity of SS.
I was noticing the changes of performing the experiments within the club districts and this began to prepare me eventually for a workshop experience with Owen Cook, Nick Kho, and Ben Orion. Also, this program eventually lead me into the world of indirect PU and transitioning into learning M3 model (Attraction, Comfort, Seduction) from Mystery himself.
DYD Advanced Dating Techniques brought in other experts to the game from the SS community including Ben Orion, Dave Riker and was a platform to highlight the work of Rick H, Brent Smith, and even Hypnotica.
"It's Quite Good"
September 02, 2006
My main complaint is that he decided to include testimonials and stuff right in his program, with attendees asking dumb questions and generally wasting your time. I would say that, if your inner game is at least mediocre, these guys do nothing more than boost your self-esteem (you get the "At least I'm not like this guy" feeling).
January 02, 2010
"I Liked This Program, but Some are so Boring"
July 20, 2009
If it weren't for the guest speakers, this program would be a rip off IMO.
All Guest speakers give their own perspective on dating and gaming.
Neil Strauss (Style)