Does any product information need updating? Tell us to update product information or tell us about price changes.
Summary: The book serves as a guide in improving one's appearance and using it as a tool in making relationships with others. It will discuss body language and facial expressions, how to dress and what is sexy and what is not.
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
Part 1: What is Sexy?
- Defining what is sexy
- Your sexy body
- Attitudes that define sexiness
- The sexy advantage
- Different types of sexiness
Part 2: Looking and Feeling Sexy
- Getting over inhibitions about your body
- Getting over inhibitions about sex
- Developing a sexy attitude
- Sexy at any age
- Body talk: Using sexy body language
- Dressing sexy
Part 3: Sexiness in Dating and Relationships
- Sexy flirting techniques
- Sexiness begins at home: Creating a sexy environment
- Sexy dates
- Sexy gifts for the one you love
Part 4: Sex and Sexiness
- If you want me, just whistle: Using sexiness to initiate sex
- How to have sexier sex
- Super sexy sex
- Keeping the sexy spark in your love life
- Does being sexy mean you must have sex?
Part 5: Sexy Superstars
- Sexy women we can learn from
- Sexy men we can learn from
What You Get:
Paperback (352 pages)
Guarantee / Terms: N/A
User Reviews for Complete Idiots Guide to Being Sexy
Average User Rating
Share your thoughts with other users:
There are no user reviews yet for this listing. Be the first to write a review.